The Global Contact Adhesives Market is expected to reach USD 5.79 million by 2025, from USD 3.86 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. This research study examines the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments. Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been covered to provide an exhaustive picture of the market.
Contact adhesives, also known as contact cements, belonging to special adhesives, which are coated on two adherend surfaces and bond two coated surfaces through contacting with each other. ,Coat of the adhesive is applied to each surface and then allowed to dry and become tacky before the two surfaces are joined together.
Contact adhesives can provide the advantage of high initial strength.,Contact adhesives can be used in construction, shoes, transportation and other industry.
The Global Contact Adhesives Market is expected to reach USD 5.79 million by 2025, from USD 3.86 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Projected to amass hefty proceeds by the end of the estimated timeline, the Contact Adhesives market has been meticulously analyzed to bring forward a plethora of valuable insights that provide a peek into the dynamics of this vertical. The research study on the Contact Adhesives market, inherently enlists these insights in a manner pertaining to the reader’s ease and convenience, while predicting that the industry would depict an appreciable growth rate over the forecast duration.
Request a sample Report of Contact Adhesives Market at: databridgemarketresearch.com/request…ves-market
The competitive landscape of Contact Adhesives market, comprising acclaimed companies such as:
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA ,
- Bostik France ,
- H.B. Fuller Company ,
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.,
- Imprint ,
- Pidilite Industries (India),
- Royal Adhesives & Sealants (US).,
- HEARTLAND ADHESIVES LLC,
- U.S. Adhesives, Inc. UNIVERSAL ADHESIVES,
- Focus Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hanna Rubber Company
- Bagla Group
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies India Private Limited
- Construction Chemicals (UK) LTD
- Agrisearch Limited
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the contact adhesives market in the next 8 years. Contact adhesive are high strength materials used in the binding of different materials.
Owing to its high holding strength it doesn’t require clamps to hold the timber together. In other words contact adhesives are also known as semi-structural adhesives.
These contact adhesives are very good from plastic laminate to manufactured boards. It is applied to both surfaces which are being bonded and is then left until touch dry.
They are used in end-industry such as woodworking, leather & footwear, automotive, construction. Out of these automotive is one of the important factors for the growth of the global contact adhesives market.
In 2018 according to the article published by India Brand Equity Foundation, automotive accounts 7.1 per cent of the country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP).The overall automobile export is growing at a rate of 15.81 per cent in the period of 2017-18. Due to the growth of automotive industry will impact to the growth of global contact adhesives market in future.
Reasons for buying Report:
- Existing and future Contact Adhesives market perspective in the developed and developing markets
- Analysis of several viewpoints of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market
- Regions that are expected to witness the fastest development during the projection period
- Classify the newest developments, Contact Adhesives market shares, and strategies employed by the key market players
By Resin Type
- (Neoprene, Polyurethane, Acrylic, SBC)
- (Solvent-Based, Water-Based)
By End-use Industry
- (Woodworking, Leather & Footwear, Automotive, Construction)
- (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rise in new construction activities.
- Renovation and remodelling activities
- Demand for low-VOC adhesive
- Growth in the emerging economies such as APAC, the middle east & Africa, and south America
- Increasing use of steel and metal in manufacturing furnitur
Essential highlights covered in the report:
- An in-depth analysis of the geographical landscape of Contact Adhesives market, constituting the regions of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America & Middle East and Africa, analyzed with respect to numerous parameters, has been outlined in the report.
- Pivotal information such as the remuneration that very region holds and the growth rate recorded by the geographies in question over the forecast timeline has been delivered.
- The study enlists details regarding the market share of every region and the sales amassed.
Enquire for Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire…ves-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...