Polyaspartic Coatings Market is driven by factors such as these polyaspartics coatings being durable and formulated to meet essential characteristics such as resistance to humidity, fast curing time, smooth surface finish, chemical & abrasion resistance, excellent adhesion, and other mechanical & physical properties required in various applications as the building & construction, transportation, industrial, and power generation sectors.
ReportsnReports always aims at offering their clients an in-depth analysis and the best research material of the various market. This new report on the global Polyaspartic Coatings Market is committed fulfilling the requirements of the clients by giving them thorough insights into the market.
An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
The Polyaspartic Coatings Market is estimated at US$ 358 Million in 2018 and is projected to reach US$ 521 Million by 2023, at a CAGR of 7.8% between 2018 and 2023.
Access full report spread across 146 pages, profiling 10 companies and supported with tables and figures is now available at www.reportsnreports.com/.aspx?name=2133773 .
“Building & construction end-use industry is expected to register the highest CAGR in the global polyaspartic coatings market during the forecast period.”
Polyaspartic Coatings are widely used in the building & construction industry. Their application areas include bridge construction, commercial architecture, floor & roof coating, caulks, joint fill, parking decks, concrete repair, and structural bonds.
Polyaspartic coatings are used as topcoats, stone carpets, sealants, and waterproofing. The use of polyaspartic coatings in infrastructure is increasing because they have good wear, abrasion, and weather resistance.
“Pure polyurea segment is expected to register the highest CAGR in the global polyaspartic coatings market during the forecast period.”
Pure Polyurea Coating is a result of the chemical reaction of isocyanates and amine-terminated resins. Pure polyurea plays a vital role in determining the properties of the final coated surface.
These systems serve a wide variety of applications including coating or lining applications over substrates such as concrete ormetals to protect them from corrosion.
“APAC is projected to record the highest growth rate during the forecast period.”
There is an increase in the consumption of polyaspartic coatings in the building & construction, transportation, industrial, and power generation industries in APAC due to industrialization and growth in the building & construction sector of the region. Growing innovation &development and rising demand from the industrial sector for improved products are driving the use of polyaspartic coatings.
China is investing in commercial and residential construction in order to meet the infrastructure demand of the growing population which in turn plays a vital role in driving the market for polyaspartic coatings in the country.
Breakdown of primary participants’ profile:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 –25%, Tier 2 – 42%, and Tier 3 – 33%
- By Designation - C level – 20%, Director level – 30%, and Others – 50%
- By Region - Europe – 20%, APAC – 50%, North America – 10%,South America –10%.Middle East & Africa – 10%
- To forecast the market size of different segments with respect to five main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), South America, and the Middle East & Africa
- To define, describe, and forecast the size of the polyaspartic coatings market, in terms of value and volume
- To provide detailed information regarding the significant factors (drivers, restraints, and opportunities) influencing the growth of the market
- To analyze and forecast the market size on the basis of type, system, and end-use industry
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the market
- To analyze the competitive developments such as expansion, new product launches, and acquisition
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
Competitive Landscape of Polyaspartic Coatings Market:
Competitive Leadership Mapping, 2017
Strength of Product Portfolio
Business Strategy Excellence
New Product Launches
Most Popular Companies in thePolyaspartic Coatings Market include are Covestro AG (Germany), The Sherwin-Williams Company (US), PPG Industries (US), BASF SE (Germany), AkzoNobel (Netherlands), Hempel Group (Denmark), Rust-Oleum (US), Laticrete (US), SIKA AG (Switzerland), Satyen polymers (India), and VIP Coatings (Germany).