The global Gelatin Market is estimated to reach USD 4.42 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the increasing use of Gelatin in several end-user industries such as in food & beverages, medical and healthcare. Increasing demand for accessible foods, rising influence of nutrition fortifying pharmaceutical production, are crucial driving factors that are boosting the market growth.
- Advertising -
The primary source of gelatin is a form of collagen which can be obtained from several animal sources including cattle bones, bovine hides, pigskin, and fish. This kind of animal collagen eases consumption of tablets and capsules effortlessly. The product is utilized as a gelling agent in various applications including nutraceuticals, food & beverage, personal care, healthcare, and photography. Gelatin is also applied in the production of a wide range of pharmaceuticals including blood volume substitutes, wound dressings, and homeostatic sponges.
- Advertising -
Europe accounts for the largest share of 32.10% of the gelatin market in 2018. The reason for the notable growth is due to the increasing demand for functional food & beverage products and nutritional products along with developing pharmaceutical enterprises. Furthermore, the ample availability of raw materials, as well as the presence of crucial gelatin manufacturing, add value to the growth of the gelatin market in the region.
Request a sample of this premium report at: www.reportsanddata.com/sample-…-form/1261
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Gelatin plays an indispensable role in a broad variety of nourishment products. In bakery items, it has a unique position; it helps to balance out the fluid limit of several pastry kitchen items like cream fillings, icing, coatings, and marshmallows. It is utilized with whipped fixings and mousses for its balancing out and beating functions. It is used in canned food like hams to solidify the juices that get suspended between the preparing stages.
- The food & beverages market of the application segment accounts for the largest market share of 31.50% in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD 1.40 Billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 6.4 % during the forecast period, due to an extensive range of applications in food and essential nutritional value.
- Gelatin is a vibrant protein source and hence is used along with functional & nutritious food & beverage products. The growing demand for nutritious food & beverages has been spurring the need for gelatin.
- Bovine skin market accounts for the largest market share of 29.29% in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD 1.30 Billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. They are used as a raw material due to the presence of high levels of fibrous content and peptide.
- The type A is used as a food grade gelatin and is valued at USD 1.75 Billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD 2.93 Billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. There is an increasing demand for gelatin in sports drinks, moreover, the application of gelatin in this segment is projected to stimulate at a high pace due to its essential protein and low-fat content.
- APAC accounts for a market share of 23.70% in 2018. Due to the rapidly-growing consumer markets of India, China, and other APAC countries that have a combined population surpassing four billion people; this is predicted to become an increasingly significant driver for global consumption in the future, led by swiftly growing household incomes and increasing middle-class population.
- Key participants include Darling Ingredients, Gelita, Junca Gelatines, Tessenderlo Group, Nitta Gelatin, Weishardt, India Gelatine & Chemicals, Trobas Gelatine, Lapi Gelatine, Sterling Biotech Group, Gelnex., Italgelatine
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: www.reportsanddata.com/report-…tin-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Gelatin Market on the basis of Source Mode, Material, Function, Application and region:
Source Mode Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Bovine Skin
- Cattle Bone
- Fish & Poultry
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Food & beverages
Material Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Type A
- Type B
Function Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Gelling Agent
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South-east Asia
- Latin America
Access now: www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1261
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Gelatin Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Gelatin Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Gelatin Market Value Chain Analysis, 2018-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework
4.4. Recent Developments
4.5. Gelatin Market Impact Analysis
4.5.1. Market driver analysis
126.96.36.199. Rising demand for convenience foods
188.8.131.52. Increasing importance of nutrition fortification
4.5.2. Market restraint analysis
184.108.40.206. Availability of cheaper substitutes
4.6. Key opportunities prioritized
4.7. Gelatin Market Competitive scenario
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We are a boutique market intelligence and strategic consulting firm dedicated to make an meaningful impact on businesses across the globe. Our stellar estimation and forecasting models have earned recognition across majority of the business forum across the globe. Our services are arrayed over diverse sectors and industries looking to expand in alternative regions and products.