According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Recycled Plastics Market was valued at USD 40.26 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 66.74 Billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 6.5%. Recycled plastics are resins that are manufactured by reusing waste plastic products. They are produced by recovering plastic scraps and wastes and then reprocessing them into useful products. It can be defined as the process of cleaning, sorting and processing pre-consumer or post-consumer plastic wastes into resins for various applications. Most of the plastics are non-biodegradable in nature. Thus, the only way to dispose these plastics is to recycle them.
- Advertising -
With the rising awareness, there has been a growth in the demand for this market. The resins manufactured from the plastic wastes can be used for several purposes.
This versatility of application makes it an attractive option. These resins can be used in various industries such as packaging, building and constructions, electronics and electricals, automotive, furniture, textiles etc.
However, it has a tough competition from the virgin plastics market.
- Advertising -
Virgin plastics are plastic resins that are directly produced from petrochemicals feed-stock such as natural gas, crude oil etc. these are the kinds of plastics that have never been used before.
This competition acts as a major restraining factor. High competition with the virgin plastics market is one of the major restraining factors for this market.
However, with the increasing awareness and the non-biodegradability of virgin plastics has worked in the favor of the recycled plastics market.
Request for FREE sample copy of this premium report at: www.reportsanddata.com/sample-…-form/1528
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Rising awareness about the environmental concerns has been a key driving factor for the market. Some of the other key factors include versatility of application, low costs and strong frameworks for energy conservation.
- Virgin plastics are the main competition to the Recycled Plastics Market. However, the non-biodegradability of the virgin plastics has worked in favor of the Recycled Plastics Market thus boosting the demand for the same.
- Asia Pacific has been dominating the market since 2017. The region has a flourishing manufacturing sector with abundance of cheap labor and resources. It continues to grow at a CAGR of 6.3%. China is one of the largest producers of recycled plastics due to the abundance of resources.
- However, one of the major challenges to this market is the ban on imports of wastes and scrap plastics in China.
- Low cost and increasing use in industries such as packaging, automotive, electrical & electronics, and textiles will further accelerate the growth of the recycled plastics market.
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) holds the highest market share amounting to approximately 33.9% and continues to grow at a CAGR of 5.5%. PE holds the second largest share accounting for a market share of approximately 26.3% due to its widespread availability in the market.
- Due to an exponential increase in the use of plastics over the years, plastic scrap is available everywhere in various forms. Thus, there is seldom a shortage of raw materials for processing and recycling plastics.
- The major competitors in the market include W. Plastics, SUEZ, B&B Plastics, Recycled Plastics Industries, B. Schoenberg & Co., Inc. and Green Line Polymers.
- W. Plastics dominate the Recycled Plastics Market.
Access full report at: www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1528
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Recycled Plastics Market on the basis of type, application, scrap and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Polyethylene (PE):
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Scraps (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Browse full report description: www.reportsanddata.com/report-…ics-market
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Rising Environmental Concerns
3.2. Energy conservation
3.3. Non-bio-degradability of plastics
Chapter 4. Recycled Plastics Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Recycled Plastics Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Recycled Plastics Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework
4.4. Recycled Plastics Market Impact Analysis
4.4.1. Market driver analysis
22.214.171.124. Low Costs
126.96.36.199. Environment conservation
188.8.131.52. Favorable regulatory scenario
4.4.2. Market restraint analysis
184.108.40.206. Virgin plastics market
4.5. Key opportunities prioritized
4.6. Recycled Plastics Pricing Analysis
4.7. Industry analysis - Porter's
4.8. Recycled Plastics PESTEL Analysis
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We are a boutique market intelligence and strategic consulting firm dedicated to make an meaningful impact on businesses across the globe. Our stellar estimation and forecasting models have earned recognition across majority of the business forum across the globe. Our services are arrayed over diverse sectors and industries looking to expand in alternative regions and products.