The automated radiosynthesis is consolidated by vendors such as GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, IBA Radiopharma Solutions, Optimized Radiochemical Applications, Synthra GmbH, and Eckert & Ziegler Group. Majority of these vendors offer broad range of products worldwide, although majority of their focus is confined to North American and European region.
Research Beam added report on “World Automated Radio Synthesis Modules Market Technology, Trends, Analysis, Growth and Research – Automated Radio Synthesis Modules Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2020”
Automated radiosynthesis modules are automated equipment used in the formulation of radiotracers and in imaging techniques such as PET/SPECT. Currently, the production of these radiotracer molecules is largely confined to centralized laboratory settings.
This centralized production dents the formulation of customized and diverse radiotracers for the end users. Benefits associated with the use of automated radiosynthesis modules include low capital cost, minimal infrastructural requirement, user friendly customization, and optimal performance of radiotracers.
- Advertising -
The world automated radiosynthesis modules market generated a revenue of $20 million in 2015 and is expected to reach a value of $32 million by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.6%. The rise in incidence of chronic disease such as cancer and cardiovascular diseases drives the adoption of PET/SPECT-based imaging methods.
To support the use of these techniques, the supply of radiotracer becomes inevitable. Automated radiosynthesis modules offers scope to accelerate the production and formulation of radiotracers in decentralized settings.
Further, the capacity of the automated radiosynthesis modules to produce radiotracers for diverse applications is expected to offer new opportunities for the manufacturers. However, premium pricing of automated radiosynthesis modules is limiting the rate of adoption among the end users.
Availability of funds and grants from the government is however expected to offset this limitation, boosting its growth in the forecast period.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study offers a deep dive analysis of the market along with dynamics that affect the current and future of the market.
- A quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2014 to 2020 is provided, enabling all the stakeholders to capitalize the prevailing and emerging opportunities of the market.
- Key market players and their market share analysis in studied in the report.
- Strategic analysis of the key leaders and their business strategies within the market is provided, which assist stakeholders to make more informed business decisions.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the global market and also provides a deeper understanding of the influence factors for market entry and market expansion.
For more information: