Global Blood Stream Infection Testing Market 2016-2020, report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global blood stream infection testing market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top four vendors operating in the market.
Global Blood Stream Infection Testing Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years.
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
This analyst forecast the global blood stream infection testing market to grow at a CAGR of 7.75% during the period 2016-2020. - Agency -.
- Agency -.
Bacteria and fungi enter into the blood and cause severe complications and infections such as pneumonia, meningitis, sepsis and AIDS. Bloodstream infections are caused when bacteria enter the bloodstream; this may occur through a wound, injection, or through a surgical procedure.
Symptoms of bacteremia may include fever, chills, malaise, nausea, diarrhea, shortness of breath, and vomiting.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Access this Report at www.reportsnreports.com/759359
- Roche Diagnostics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
Other prominent vendors
- Beckman Coulter
- Dade Behring
- AB Sciex
- Growing awareness of blood donation increasing the demand for BSI testing market.
- Lack of favorable reimbursement reduces adoption rate among patients.
- Increasing demand for infection control committee in hospitals.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more information: