The strong rise in the healthcare spending and the availability of quality healthcare around the world are expected to be some of the major growth drivers for the global next-generation sequencing market during the forecast period.
The global next-generation sequencing market report offers in-depth analysis of the market size (revenue), market share, major market segments, different geographic regions, key players, premium insights, technology trends and forecast to 2022. It also focuses on the key drivers and opportunities in this market.
Browse Report Summary: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/market-reports/next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market
Key findings of the report:
- The strong rise in the healthcare spending and the availability of quality healthcare around the world are expected to be some of the major growth drivers for the global next-generation sequencing market during the forecast period.
- The rise in prevalence of different types of cancer and the increasing applications of the next-generation sequencing technologies are also attributed as some of the major driving factors for the global next-generation sequencing market in the next few years.
- The rapid rise in the number of aging population and the diseases associated with it are also expected to drive the demand and business opportunities in the next-generation sequencing market during the next few years.
Thorough segmentation analysis of the next-generation sequencing market
The report forecasts and segments the global next-generation sequencing market by the types of products & services, technologies, end-users, and the major geographic regions.
The technology segment of the market is further divided into single-molecule real-time sequencing, ION semiconductor sequencing, pyrosequencing, sequencing by synthesis, sequencing by ligation, and others. The report sub-segments the end-user segment of the market into hospitals & clinics, academic research institutes, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, and others.
The geographic regions of the market are further divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World.
Request Sample: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/request-sample.php?id=269
The next-generation sequencing market report provides analysis of the key players, including:
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Beijing Genomics Institute
- Eurofins Scientific
- Gatc Biotech AG
- Illumina, Inc.
- Macrogen, Inc.
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Ltd.
- Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc.
- Perkinelmer, Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
For more information: