The global cleanroom disposable gloves market studied in this report is segmented by type of material, end user, and geography. Based on types of material, it is sub segmented into natural rubber gloves, nitrile gloves, vinyl gloves, neoprene gloves, and others.
Research Beam added report on “World Cleanroom Disposable Gloves Market Technology, Trends, Analysis, Growth and Research – World Cleanroom Disposable Gloves Market by Material Type (Natural Rubber Gloves, Nitrile Gloves, Vinyl Gloves, Neoprene Gloves, and Others), End User (Aerospace Industry, Disk Drives Industry, Flat Panels Industry, Food Industry, Hospitals, Medical Devices Industry, Pharmaceuticals Industry, Semiconductors Industry, and Other Industries) - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2014-2022”
Cleanroom disposable gloves are primarily used across pharmaceutical, semiconductor, and electronic industries as a protection tool for the cleanroom staff and to avoid cross contamination of the manufactured products. These gloves are manufactured from various materials such as natural rubber/latex, nitrile, vinyl, and neoprene.
Natural rubber cleanroom disposable gloves are widely used in the market, as they are the most-conventional and provide highest level of comfort and ergonomic fit. This trend is expected to change in the future, as more customized and newer materials may be developed and commercialized.
- Advertising -
- Premium. -
World cleanroom disposable gloves market was $948 million in 2015 and is estimated to reach $1,683 million by 2022 with a CAGR of 8.7% in the forecast period (2016-2022).
The market growth is driven by a large base of customers (pharmaceutical, semiconductor, and electronic industries. Increasing operations in the cleanroom space, growing safety concerns and regulations across various industries such as pharmaceuticals and semiconductors, boosts the adoption of cleanroom disposable gloves, thereby driving the market.
Adoption of industrial robots and volatility of raw material prices would moderately restrain the growth of cleanroom disposable gloves market in the coming years.
Customized variants of the gloves are often manufactured by using fillers and anti-allergic chemicals. However, it is predicted that the deployment of industrial robots in semiconductor industries could be a hindrance to the market growth.
Based on end user, it is categorized into aerospace, disk drives, flat panels, food, hospitals, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductors, and other industries. The market by geography is segmented into four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Get Sample Copy @ www.researchbeam.com/cleanroom-disposable-gloves-market/request-sample
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth are provided in the report.
- The forecasts in the report are made by analyzing the current market trends and future market potential in terms of value and volume.
- Regional and country level cleanroom disposable gloves market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in the report. Stringent regulations for the control of cross-contamination in different industries are expected to drive the growth of the market.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2014 to 2022 in terms of value and volume, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Competitive intelligence of leading manufacturers helps in identifying the competitive scenario across the geographies.
For more information: