This report will allow you to Visualize the composition of the cancer vaccines market across each indication, in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
Global Cancer Vaccines Market to 2022 - Robust Growth Driven by Increasing Prevalence, New Therapeutic Vaccine Approvals and Strong Uptake of Treatments Targeting CD19 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. Cancer vaccines are being developed as a method of preventing certain types of cancer, and as therapeutic treatments to treat existing cancers across a range of indications in oncology, either as stand-alone therapies or in combination with traditional cancer therapeutics such as chemotherapy and surgery.
The high mortality rate associated with cancer and its resistance to conventional treatments such as radiation and chemotherapy has led to the investigation of a variety of anti-cancer immunotherapies, which have a lower toxicity associated with their use than traditional chemotherapies. Therapeutic vaccine administration will increase the overall survival of poor-performance-status patients, and enable more rounds of treatment to be given – factors that will contribute to growing global revenues for this class of therapy.
To access full report with TOC, please visit Global Cancer Vaccines Market to 2…ts Targeting CD19
A number of common etiologic factors have been strongly characterized as raising the risk of developing cancer, including age, chronic inflammation, gender, obesity, tobacco usage and heritable cancer syndromes. The risk of cancer increases greatly in patients over the age of 65.
Populations in developed countries are projected to become increasingly aged and show rising obesity incidence, which will drive cancer prevalence and revenue growth for its treatments.
Prophylactic vaccines are currently used to immunize against viruses, which have been shown to increase the risk of cancer, with viral factors being the underlying cause of approximately 15% of cancers worldwide. Prophylactic vaccines such as Gardasil are currently the most commercially successful and well-established class of cancer vaccines.
However, there has been a shift towards the clinical testing of therapeutic vaccines – which constitute the majority of the pipeline – such as Imlygic, which was recently approved for melanoma.
- Global revenues for the cancer vaccines market are forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.93%, from $2.5 billion in 2015 to $7.5 billion in 2022. Which drugs will achieve blockbuster status and how will the key player companies perform during the forecast period?
- The cancer vaccine pipeline is large and fairly diverse, and contains 1,286 products. How does the composition of the pipeline compare with that of the existing market? What are the most popular molecule types and molecular targets in the pipeline?
- What mechanisms of action and molecule types are most common for pipeline vaccines being trialed in the various key indications?
- How will the market shares and CAGRs of the top 20 pharma companies compare within cancer vaccines?
- What proportion of the key players’ revenues will be attributable to cancer vaccines?
Reasons to Access
This report will allow you to -
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis
- Analyze the cancer vaccine pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target, with a granular breakdown across key indications
- Understand the growth in patient epidemiology and market revenues for the cancer vaccine market globally and across the key players and product types
- Stratify the market in terms of the split between therapeutic and prophylactic vaccines, and assess the role of these product types in the treatment of the various cancers
- Identify commercial opportunities in the cancer vaccine deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!