Market driven by increasing diagnostics demand in cancer and fertility testing. The global women’s health diagnostics market is projected to reach USD 36.64 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of around 7.9% during forecast period. Growth in this market can be attributed to a number of factors such as high prevalence of infectious diseases in women, rising incidence of chronic and lifestyle-related disorders and increasing awareness about fertility testing in women and initiatives taken by government and health organizations.
In this report, global women’s health diagnostics market is segmented on basis of applications, and end users. On basis of application, market is segmented into various segments, namely, osteoporosis testing, ovarian cancer testing, cervical cancer testing, breast cancer testing, pregnancy & ovulation testing, prenatal genetic screening & carrier testing, infectious disease testing, sexually transmitted disease testing, and ultrasound.
On basis of end user, global women health diagnostics is segmented into three segments, namely, hospital and clinics, home healthcare, and diagnostic & imaging centers.
Complete report on Women's Health Diagnostics Market spread across 292 Pages, Profiling 11 Companies and Supported with 265 Tables and 37 Figures is now available at www.reportsnreports.com/reports/768233-womens-health-diagnostics-market-by-application-prenatal-testing-down-syndrome-hpv-fertility-test-pregnancy-test-urinary-tract-infections-osteoporosis-breast-cervical-and-ovarian-cancer-test-end-user-ho-st-to-2021.html .
- Agency -.
Moreover, increasing adoption of point-of-care diagnostic testing and increasing number of diagnostic and imaging centers are also expected to play a major role in market growth. High cost of diagnostic solutions and lack of trained laboratory technicians are some of factors restraining growth of this market.
In 2015, breast cancer testing segment accounted for largest share of market. However, prenatal genetic screening and carrier testing segment is expected to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period.
This growth can be attributed to factors like growing number of doctors offering genetic screening tests to pregnant women and growing awareness about these tests.
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Medical Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Medical Device Companies
- Women Health Diagnostics Solutions’ Vendors
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Imaging and Diagnostic Centers
- Market Research and Consulting Firms
- Venture Capitalists and Investors
Geographically, the global women’s health diagnostics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. In 2015, North America commanded the largest share of the global women health diagnostics market.
The major share of this region can be attributed to increasing prevalence of cancer among women in this region, increasing incidence of lifestyle related health disorders, growing focus of manufacturers of women’s health diagnostic products on expanding their presence in this region, and increasing demand for fertility testing monitors.
Interested in this New Research Study the Sample Copy of this research is Available Now
In 2015, North America accounted for the largest share to the global women health diagnostics market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the RoW. Growth in the North American market is largely driven by the increasing prevalence of cancer among women in this region, the presence of a large number of players and their increasing efforts to expand presence in North America.
Furthermore, the increasing prevalence of cancer among women and increasing demand for fertility testing kits and monitors in North American countries is augmenting the demand for diagnostic tests.
Some of the major players in women health diagnostics market
Siemens AG (Germany), Quest Diagnostics Inc. (U.S.), Hologic, Inc. (U.S.), F.
Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Switzerland), PerkinElmer Inc. (U.S.), Alere Inc. (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.S.), Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD) (U.S.), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), bioMérieux SA (France), and Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Click now for more Details, Queries and More Information on this study “Women's Health Diagnostics Market by Application (Prenatal Testing, Down Syndrome, HPV, Fertility Test, Pregnancy Test, Urinary Tract Infections, Osteoporosis, Breast, Cervical and Ovarian Cancer Test) End User (Hospitals, Home Care) - Forecast to 2021” report @ www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=768233 .
- Detailed insights on all sub markets, based on application (osteoporosis testing, ovarian cancer testing, cervical cancer testing, breast cancer testing, pregnancy & ovulation testing, prenatal genetic screening & carrier testing, infectious disease testing, sexually transmitted disease testing, and ultrasound), this can help market players to identify high growth segments in women’s health diagnostics market.
- Report also provides information on key players in this market and their growth strategies & recent developments. This can help company to assess competition at global & regional levels in a better manner.
- Key insights and market sizing for different end users of women health diagnostics market namely, hospitals & clinics, home healthcare, and diagnostic & imaging centers.
- Country-wise market size and forecast for all sub segments. Thus, not only high growth application and end user areas; market size numbers provided in report will also enable market players to identify key geographic markets, and there by strategize global marketing efforts in order to achieve sustainable revenue growth in coming years.
- It provides key insights on market dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for this market.
Explore more reports on Medical Devices at www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/medical-devices/ .
For more information: