The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Nasopharyngeal Cancer, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Nasopharyngeal Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Complete report on Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 addition with 40 market data tables and 15 figures, spread across 194 pages is available at www.reportsnreports.com/reports/70…ew-h2-2016.html
This report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, Investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
- Agency -.
Drug Profile Discussed /Mentioned in this Research:
abexinostat hydrochloride, Antisense RNAi Oligonucleotide for Nasopharyngeal Cancer, apatinib, ARGX-110, atezolizumab, avelumab, azacitidine, baltaleucel-T, Cellular Immunotherapy for Multiple Sclerosis, Cellular Immunotherapy for Nasopharyngeal Cancer, Cellular Immunotherapy for Oncology, Cellular Immunotherapy for Solid Tumor and Central Nervous System Disorders, Cellular Immunotherapy to Target Latent Membrane Protein-2 for Oncology, Cellular Immunotherapy to Target LMP-1 and LMP-2 for Metastatic Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma, Epstein-Barr virus vaccine, GSK-2849330
Companies Discussed /Mentioned in this Research:
Advenchen Laboratories, Ambrx, arGEN-X BV, Atara Biotherapeutics, AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Betta Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd., BioDiem Ltd, Biomics Biotechnologies, Celgene Corporation, Cell Medica Limited, F.
Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Lakewood-Amedex Inc, Merck & Co., Merck KGaA, Molecular Partners AG, Novartis AG, Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Pharmacyclics, Sapvax, Tessa Therapeutics Pte Ltd, Theravectys SA,
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Nasopharyngeal Cancer
- The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Nasopharyngeal Cancer by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved Nasopharyngeal Cancer therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Nasopharyngeal Cancer therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Nasopharyngeal Cancer
Reasons to access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Nasopharyngeal Cancer
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Nasopharyngeal Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
For more information: