Alzheimer's Disease Assessment and Therapeutics Pipeline Review H1 2017
- Agency -.
“Alzheimer's Disease Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2017" provides an overview of Alzheimer's Disease clinical trials scenario. This report provides top line data relating to the clinical trials on Alzheimer's Disease.
Report includes an overview of trial numbers and their average enrollment in top countries conducted across the globe. The report offers coverage of disease clinical trials by region, country (G7 & E7), phase, trial status, end points status and sponsor type.
- Agency -.
Clinical trials are collated from 80+ different clinical trial registries, conferences, journals, news etc across the globe. Clinical trials database undergoes periodic update by dynamic process.
The report enhances the decision making capabilities and helps to create an effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global clinical trials landscape
- Report provides top level data related to the clinical trials by Region, Country (G7 & E7), Trial Status, Trial Phase, Sponsor Type and End point status
- The report reviews top companies involved and enlists all trials (Trial title, Phase, and Status) pertaining to the company
- The report provides all the unaccomplished trials (Terminated, Suspended and Withdrawn) with reason for unaccomplishment
- The Report provides enrollment trends for the past five years
- Report provides latest news for the past three months
Reasons to access
- Assists in formulating key business strategies with regards to investment
- Helps in identifying prominent locations for conducting clinical trials which saves time and cost
- Provides top level analysis of Global Clinical Trials Market which helps in identifying key business opportunities
- Supports understanding of trials count and enrollment trends by country in global therapeutics market
- Aids in interpreting the success rates of clinical trials by providing a comparative scenario of completed and uncompleted (terminated, suspended or withdrawn) trials
- Facilitates clinical trial assessment of the indication on a global, regional and country level
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Report Guidance 6
Clinical Trials by Region 7
Clinical Trials and Average Enrollment by Country 8
Top Five Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Asia-Pacific 10
Top Five Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Europe 11
Top Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in North America 12
Top Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Middle East and Africa 13
Top Five Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Central and South America 14
Clinical Trials by G7 Countries: Proportion of Alzheimer's Disease to Central Nervous System Clinical Trials 15
Clinical Trials by Phase in G7 Countries 17
Clinical Trials in G7 Countries by Trial Status 18
Clinical Trials by E7 Countries: Proportion of Alzheimer's Disease to Central Nervous System Clinical Trials 20
Clinical Trials by Phase in E7 Countries 22
Clinical Trials in E7 Countries by Trial Status 23
Clinical Trials by Phase 24
In Progress Trials by Phase 25
Clinical Trials by Trial Status 26
Clinical Trials by End Point Status 27
Subjects Recruited Over a Period of Time 28
Clinical Trials by Sponsor Type 29
Prominent Sponsors 30
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: