The “mHealth (Mobile Healthcare) Ecosystem market 2017 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts“ report presents an in–depth assessment of the global mHealth market. In addition to covering key market drivers, challenges, future roadmap, value chain analysis, deployment case studies, service/product strategies and strategic recommendations, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for the mHealth market from 2017 till 2030.
- Advertising -
mHealth (Mobile Healthcare) Ecosystem Market report says With more than 7 Billion mobile network subscriptions worldwide, the mobile communications sector is rapidly gaining traction from a diverse range of vertical sectors. Healthcare is no exception to this trend.
Driven by the thriving ecosystem, report estimates that the mHealth market will account for over $23 Billion in 2017 alone.
- Advertising -
As healthcare service providers seek to maximize their patient outreach while minimizing costs, many view mobile healthcare (or mHealth) as the solution to improve healthcare cost–efficiency. mHealth refers to the usage of mobile communications technology and devices to enhance access to healthcare information, improve distribution of routine and emergency health services, and provide diagnostic services.
Mobile operators also view mHealth as a lucrative opportunity for the monetization of their mobile connectivity services as a growing proportion of their subscribers adopt healthcare centric wearables. Given that most operators have established themselves as reputable consumer brands, they are also eyeing at opportunities to offer services beyond simple connectivity.
Many operators already offer branded or co-branded end-to-end mHealth solutions to their customer bases.In addition, mHealth offers a multitude to opportunities to the pharmaceutical industry ranging from enhanced R&D activities and medication adherence to securing the supply chain and combating counterfeit drugs.
Companies Mentioned: 270 Vision, 3L Labs, 3M, 4DForce, 4iii Innovations, Abbott Laboratories, Accenture, AdhereTech, Adherium, Adidas, AeroScout, Aerotel Medical Systems, Aetna, Agfa Healthcare, Agfa-Gevaert Group, AiRISTA, AirStrip Technologies, Alego Health, AliveCor, AllScripts Healthcare, Alphabet, Altran Group, AMD Global Telemedicine, Amiigo, Anthem, Apollo Hospitals, Appirio, Apple, ARM, Asahi Kasei Group, ASICS Corporation, AstraZeneca, AT&T, AT&T Mobility, Athenahealth, Atlas Wearables, Augmendix, Avery Dennison Corporation, BabyCenter, BettrLife, Bharti Airtel, Big Cloud Analytics, Biosensics, BioTelemetry Technology, Biotricity, BlackBerry, Body Scientific International, Boehringer Ingelheim, Boston Scientific Corporation, Breakthrough Technologies, BSX Athletics, BT Group, BTS and more..
The report covers the following topics:
- The scope and implementation of mHealth across the globe
- mHealth technology
- Market drivers and key benefits of mHealth
- Challenges and inhibitors to the mHealth ecosystem
- mHealth standardization and regulatory initiatives
- mHealth opportunities, use cases and applications
- mHealth deployment case studies
- Value chain analysis of the mHealth ecosystem and the recognition of key players in each segment of the value chain
- mHealth industry roadmap: 2017 – 2030
- Key trends in the mHealth ecosystem; mHealth regulation, security, adoption of cloud based mHealth services, alliances for ecosystem fortification, and the impact of LTE/5G deployments
- The role of IoT and wearable technology in the mHealth ecosystem
- Profiles and strategies of over 230 leading ecosystem players
- Strategic recommendations for mobile operators, enabling technology providers, mHealth device OEMs, application developers, healthcare service providers and pharmaceutical companies
- In-depth analysis for 5 individual submarkets and their associated mHealth application use cases:
- Pharmaceutical Applications
- Medical Information & Healthcare Management
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Remote Consultation/Diagnostic Services
- IoT, Wearable Technology, Sensor & Monitoring Applications
- Historical revenue figures and forecasts till 203
Market forecasts and historical revenue figures are provided for each of the following 5 submarkets and their 23 use case categories:
Information & Healthcare Management
Healthcare & Fitness
Remote Consultation/Diagnostic Services
IoT, Wearable Technology, Sensor & Monitoring Applications
Ecosystem Player Segmentation
Additional forecasts are provided for the following:
- IoT connections for mHealth applications
- mHealth centric wearable device shipments
- Mobile video calling users
- Annual throughput of mobile network data traffic
- Smartphone, feature phone, tablet, desktop PC and notebook shipments
- Mobile network subscriptions by region
- Cost saving potential of mHealth by region
- Big Data & analytics technology investments in the healthcare sector
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: