In this report Global Nuclear medicine market has been estimated to be valued at USD 11.04 Billion for the year 2015 and the market is expected to hit USD 19.4 billion by the year 2020 at a CAGR of 12.3%
The Global Nuclear medicine market has been estimated to be valued at USD 11.04 Billion for the year 2015 and the market is expected to hit USD 19.4 billion by the year 2020 at a CAGR of 12.3%. The market is set to be mostly driven by the therapeutic radio pharmaceuticals, which are expected to grow at CAGR of 30% during 2015 to 2020.
Though in existence since the 1940s the nuclear medicine market came to the forefront only in the past decade mostly due to the emergence of new radio nucleotides and the number of products under development has grown since then, at an increasing pace. Nuclear medicine has applications in the fields of cardiology, lymphoma, thyroid, neurology oncology, and others.
Click here for sample report @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…recasts-2015-2020
Increasing incidences of cancer and cardiac ailments, Increasing awareness for radiopharmaceuticals, and ready availability of radiopharmaceuticals are the major driving forces for this market. Increased public awareness and use of Radio diagnostic techniques such as SPECT and PET also fuel the market growth.
Some of the major constrains for the market are shorter half- life of radioisotopes, high capital investment, regulatory guidelines and reimbursement issues.
The radiopharmaceutical market is broadly classified into two segments, namely diagnostic and therapeutic. Diagnostic radioisotope segment is sub-divided into SPECT isotopes (Technetium-99m (TC-99m), Thallium-201 (TL-201), Iodine (I-123) and Gallium) and PET radioisotopes (Fluorine-18, Rubidium-82 (RB-82)).
Therapeutic radioisotopes segment is divided into Alpha emitters (Radium-223), Beta Emitters (Iodine-131, Samarium-153, Lutetium-177, Yttrium-90) and Brachytherapy (iodine-125, Cesium-131, Palladium-103, & Iridium-192). Diagnostic radioisotopes segment holds the largest share in Nuclear Medicine Radioisotopes Market
Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. North America is the dominant market for diagnostic radioisotopes.
Within North America, USA is the largest consumer market for radioisotopes and Canada is the largest producer of Tc-99m. Germany is the largest consumer market for radiopharmaceuticals in the Europe.
India and China hold a potential market for radioisotope due to rising healthcare requirement both diagnostic and therapeutic leading to an increase in demand for different radioisotopes in various treatments and applications
Some of the major players in the radiopharmaceuticals market are Covidien Plc (Ireland), GE Healthcare (U.K.), IBA Group (Belgium), Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc. (U.S.), Nordion Inc. (Canada), and Siemens Healthcare (PETNET) (Germany).
Enquiry about Report @ www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/364…recasts-2015-2020
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Global Nuclear medicine market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Nuclear medicine market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Some Major Points from Table of content:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Sizing Units
1.4 Base Currency
1.5 Review and Forecast Period Years
1.6 General Study Assumptions
5.Market Overview and Industry Trends
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Applications of Nuclear Medicine
5.3 Technology Overview
5.4 New Developments
5.5 Investment Analysis
5.6 Porter’s Five Forces
5.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
5.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
5.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
5.6.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
Enquire now @ www.wiseguyreports.com/checkout?cu…;report_id=473979
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: