The prevailing usage of stents in treatment of artery disease is rapidly providing market growth.
- Advertising -
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Biodegradable Stents market is accounted for $0.47 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $3.51 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 39.8% during the forecast period 2016 to 2022.
Patients demand for minimal invasive surgeries, growing geriatric population and technological advancements are some of the factors driving market. However, safety & regulatory issues and cost issues are some reasons behind the market lag.
- Advertising -
Browse the report: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…outlook-2016-2022
Hospitals segment is expected to dominate the market, it is because of majority hospitals procuring medical products and consumables in bulk. Moreover, coronary artery disease is expected to dominate application segment on account of growing geriatric population and rising consequences of disease occurring.
In geographical segment, North America is estimated to dominate the market due to high prevalence of cardiovascular diseases. In addition to that, Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at highest CAGR attributing to growing awareness about Bioabsorbable stents.
Some of the key players of the Biodegradable Stents market include Abbott Laboratories, Amaranth Medical, Inc., Arterial Remodeling Technologies SA, Arterius Limited, BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG, Biotronik, Elixir Medical Corporation, Kyoto Medical Planning Co., Ltd., Meril Life Sciences, REVA Medical, Inc., SMT (Part of Sahajanand Group of Companies), Tepha, Inc. and Xenogenics Corporation.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/296659
Coronary Artery Disease
Peripheral Artery Disease
Absorption Rates covered:
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: