The report tracks the major market events including product launches, technological developments, mergers & acquisitions, and the innovative business strategies opted by key market players. Along with strategically analyzing the key micro markets, the report also focuses on industry-specific drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges in the healthcare informatics and patient monitoring market. The scope of this report covers the healthcare informatics and patient monitoring market by its major segments, which include the types, applications, and the major geographic regions. Report Forecasts High Growth by 2022
- Agency -.
According to the report, “Healthcare Informatics and Patient Monitoring Market, by Demography (Metropolitan and Urban Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities, Rural Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities) Type (Ambulatory Care Centers, Home Healthcare, Hospitals) – Global Revenue, Trends, Growth, Share, Size and Forecast to 2022”, the market for healthcare informatics and patient monitoring is expected to witness a healthy growth during the forecast period.
Health informatics is a multidisciplinary field of science that uses information technology to improve the functions of health care with the help of higher quality and higher efficiency. It includes disciplines such as computer science, behavioral science and management science.
It is also known as medical informatics, biomedical informatics, nursing informatics, or clinical informatics.
- Agency -.
These devices are useful in the management of post-acute care and chronic diseases. This report on health informatics and patient monitoring market studies the current as well as future prospects of the market globally.
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- Increase in chronic diseases across the globe due to change in lifestyle, changes due to urbanization and increase in geriatric population, is a major growth factor for the healthcare informatics and patient monitoring market.
- Numerous local and international players are investing a lot of money on developing cutting edge technologies which is contributing towards the growth of the market.
- Factors such as systematic monitoring of patient’s health condition and tracking disease progression are some major growth drivers. Non-availability of the patient monitoring devices across all hospitals or diagnostic centers is hampering the growth of the market.
The healthcare informatics and patient monitoring market is divided into four major geographical segments which are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. Out of all the regional segments, Asia-Pacific holds the highest number of market share.
This is because India witnesses a rising number of critically ill patients and increasing number of hospital beds. this region is quick in adopting the latest medical technologies, better availability of technologically superior patient monitoring systems and also has strong support from the government.
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the healthcare informatics and patient monitoring market include:
- Philips India Ltd.
- Wipro GE Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Mindray Medical India Pvt. Ltd.
- Nihon Kohden India Pvt. Ltd.
- Schiller Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd.
- Dräger India Pvt. Ltd.
- BPL Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- India Medtronic Pvt. Ltd.
Browse Report: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/marke…monitoring-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers acrystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast. Find out more about ...
For more information: