Asia-Pacific Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market by application (Liver, Breast, Blood, Brain, Hodgkin’s and Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, Colorectal, leukaemia and others) by type (murine antibodies, chimeric and humanised antibodies and fully humanized antibodies) by Conjugated Cancer therapies and by region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021) Learn details of the application - Liver, Breast, Blood, Brain
- Advertising -
The Asia-Pacific Monoclonal Antibodies Market is currently valued at USD 4.32 billion in 2015 and is forecasted to be a USD 8.14 Billion market by 2020 with a tremendous growth rate of 13.5%.
Cancer is the leading cause of death across the globe currently. It starts from a single cell in the body genetically transforming a normal cell to a tumour and is eventually spread to other cells.
Typically, drugs and chemotherapy are used as a treatment to cure cancer.
- Advertising -
Monoclonal antibodies have the ability to offer less toxic and more efficient therapeutic alternatives to treat the disease. Recent years have seen the emergence of monoclonal antibodies being used to treat wide array of diseases that are related to cancer.
These antibodies are mono-specific comprising of identical immune cells which are clones of a single parent cell and are directed towards a specific cellular target. Thus monoclonal antibodies due to its customizable nature can be used to treat the cancerous cells not effecting the normal ones.
With the increase in the cases of cancer in the recent past, the pharmaceutical companies has started investing aggressively in monoclonal antibodies. The primary drivers for the market include increased investment in R&D for genomic studies, specificity to target only the cancer cell by monoclonal antibodies and technological evolvement in genetic sequencing and target gene selection.
However, high costs of development, longer durations required for clinical trials and research & development of antibodies are a few factors to overcome in order for the market to evolve.
The Asia-Pacific Monoclonal Antibodies Market are divided based on its application as Breast, liver, Brain, Blood, colorectal, leukaemia, Hodgkins & Non-Hodgkins and others. The market is further analysed on the basis of type as fully humanized antibodies, murine antibodies and chimeric & humanised antibodies.
The market based on Conjugated Cancer therapies is segmented as Immunocytokines, ADEPT, Radioimmunotherapy and Immunoliposome. The market based on the geography of Asia-Pacific is segmented as China, India, Japan, South Korea and others.
The key players of the market are Amgen, Bristol Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Roche, Immunogen, Novartis, Glaxosmithkline, Genmab, Seattle Genetics and Spectrum Pharaceuticals.
Scope of the Report::
- Regional, and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: