Market Data Forecast recently published a report on the “North America Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market ” which estimates the market to grow from USD 1.81 billion from 2016 to USD 2.44 billion with a high CAGR of 6.14%.
- Advertising -
There are many ways that normal cells in the lungs change into cancer. Research into how cancer develops has led to therapies that target cancer in some very specific ways.
To understand targeted therapies, it helps to look at how cells work and how they can change into cancer. Until the mid-2000’s, treatment options were mostly limited to surgery, chemotherapy and radiation.
- Advertising -
The purpose of this brochure is to help you understand targeted therapies and what they mean for you. Targeted therapies work in similar ways in all cancers but certain drugs are more effective in certain subtypes of lung cancer.
The DROC Analysis contains some of the factors that have major effects on the market dynamics be it positive or negative. Few factors analysed in the section are tobacco smoking, rise in elderly population and irregular lifestyle.
Conversely, high unmet need for diagnosis, accessibility of great number of generic forms of major drugs and inadequate treatment options are the key restrains to the North America lung cancer therapeutics market.
The market is segmented based on treatment type and studied for a deep-level understanding of the Hormone Replacement Therapy market. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
- By Treatment Type
- 1) Chemotherapy
- 2) Radiotherapy
- External Beam
- Internal Beam
- 3) Other Drugs
- 1) Chemotherapy
North American Market is studied in geographic perspective by segregating the market shares between USA and Canada. USA dominates the market in the region owing to the economic conditions, awareness among women and government reimbursement policies present.
As per the report, some of the key players operating in the North America hormone replacement industry are Novartis, Abbott Laboratories, Pfizer, Mylan Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Merck & Co., Amgen, Eli Lily, Bayer, Novo Nordisk, Wyeth, Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co.
Scope of the North America Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an innate perspective of USA and Canada Market to that of the North American region
- To detect major focus areas of industrial growth Segment-level analysis on basis of type, therapeutics, end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses that examine the macro & micro environmental factors such as political influence, technological prowess, industry rivalry to name a few.
- An extensive listing of major market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
- Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising the Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: