According to the report “Europe Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 1.06 billion by 2021 from USD 0.47 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 17.40% from 2016 to 2021.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) is a relatively new technology in the field of medical science. It is a less intrusive method of replacing heart valve without undergoing the conventional by-pass surgery.
Due to the less invasive nature of the surgery, it has emerged as the more feasible alternative to conventional surgical aortic valve replacement. Transcatheter aortic valve replacement is sometimes called as Transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI).
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
The decision to treat aortic stenosis with transcatheter aortic valve replacement is made after consultation with a multidisciplinary group of medical and surgical heart specialists who together determine the best treatment option for each individual.
Get comprehensive overviews of the Europe Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-transcatheter-aortic-valve-replacement-market-359/
Europe Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) market: Drivers & Restraints
Increasing technological advancements in biomedical engineering, presence of advanced cardiovascular healthcare industry, existence of healthcare specialists & equipment, and growing demand for healthy lifestyle are driving the growth of transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market in Europe. However, stringent regulatory guidelines and high cost of the TAVR procedures are expected to restrain the growth of transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market in Europe.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Europe Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-transcatheter-aortic-valve-replacement-market-359/request-sample
Europe Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) market: Segmentation
- Transfemoral Implantation
- Transapical Implantation
- Transaortic Implantation
- Transcaval Implantation
- Stainless Steel
- 14mm to 18 mm
- 18mm to 22 mm
- 22mm to 29mm
Valve Leaflets Material
- Bovine Heart Tissue
- Cow Heart Tissue
- Other Valve Leaflets Material
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-transcatheter-aortic-valve-replacement-market-359/customize-report
Europe Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) market: Overview
The growing focus on clinical trials that will lead to increased number of product launches and approvals from regulatory authorities will propel the prospects for market growth during the forecast period.
Rising adoption of minimally invasive (MI) procedures is the key driver for the growth of this market. Recently, it has been observed that many cardiologists prefer MI catheter-based procedures over traditional open heart procedures as they are safe and efficient.
Benefits like low risk of infection, minimal blood loss, reduced need for blood transfusions, reduction in hospital stays, less pain and scarring, and faster healing and recovery time will result in the augmented adoption of MI procedures during the forecast period.
Europe Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geographical areas, Europe transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market is segmented as U.K., Germany, France, Italy, and Spain. North America, trailed by Europe, has the highest market share for Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) because of affordability and availability of costly treatment for it and developments in medication treatments in this region.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Europe market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) space in Europe?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) market should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) ?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) ?
Europe Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) market: Key Players
The key players in transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market such as, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (U.S.), Medtronic, Inc. (Ireland), Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), St.
Jude Medical Inc. (U.S.), JenaValve Technology, Inc. (Germany), Symetis SA (Switzerland), Direct Flow Medical, Inc.
(U.S.), Sorin Group (Italy), Meril Life Sciences India Pvt Ltd (India), and Braile Biomedica (Brazil).
Reasons to access Europe Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!