According to the report “Europe Cancer Biomarkers Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 5.1 billion by 2021 from USD 3 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 11.2% from 2016 to 2021. Learn details of the Region, Market - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021
Biomarkers have many potential applications in oncology, including risk assessment, screening, differential diagnosis, determination of prognosis, prediction of response to treatment, and monitoring of progression of disease. Because of the critical role that biomarkers play at all stages of disease, it is important that they undergo rigorous evaluation, including analytical validation, clinical validation, and assessment of clinical utility, prior to incorporation into routine clinical care.
Cancer biomarkers must undergo rigorous analytic and clinical validation. Clinical validity must be established before a biomarker is used in the clinic.
Genetic, epigenetic, proteomic, glycomic, and imaging biomarkers can be used for cancer diagnosis, prognosis, and epidemiology. Ideally, such biomarkers can be assayed in non-invasively collected biofluids like blood or serum.
Get comprehensive overviews of the Europe Cancer Biomarkers market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ers-market-2241/
Europe Cancer Biomarkers market: Drivers & Restraints
The cancer diagnostics market is driven by increasing commonness of different forms of cancer, growing cancer awareness, support of government initiatives and funding, and rise in healthcare expenditure. The introduction of non-invasive screening methods and novel diagnostic biomarkers are likely to create new revenue streams and fuel the cancer diagnostics market over the next five years.
However, vague reimbursement scenario in certain countries and lack of specificity and sensitivity threaten to obstruct the growth of the cancer diagnostics market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Europe Cancer Biomarkers market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…1/request-sample
Europe Cancer Biomarkers market: Segmentation
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Other Cancers
- Sample Preparation
- Assay development
- Biomarkers validation and testing
- Risk Assessment
- Development of molecular diagnostics
- Disease diagnosis
- Drug discovery
- Development and Drug formulation
- Protein Biomarkers
- Genetic biomarkers
- genetic biomarkers
- Omics technologies
- o Genomics
- o Proteomics
- o Metabolomics
- o Transcriptomics
- o Pharmacogenomics
- Imaging technologies
- IVD multivariate index assays
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…customize-report
Europe Cancer Biomarkers market: Overview
Lung cancer is expected to witness fastest growth over the forecast period. Growing number of diagnostic tests targeting EGFR and BRAF mutations, which act as an essential biomarker for diagnosis of non-small cell lung cancer are anticipated to accentuate the segment growth.
Epigenetics has gained high acceptance in field of cancer diagnostics. High amount of research is being undertaken by many players for the analysis of key epigenetic modification related to cancer for further development of biomarker targeting drugs.
Increasing collaboration between and pharmaceutical companies for the development of novel drugs targeting epigenetic biomarkers is estimated to boost growth of this segment.
Europe Cancer Biomarkers market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography, the market is analysed under various countries namely, U.K., Germany, France, Italy and Spain. U.K. is leading the cancer biomarkers market due to high incidence of cancer cases.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Cancer Biomarkers market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Europe market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Cancer Biomarkers space in Europe?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Cancer Biomarkers manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Cancer Biomarkers currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Cancer Biomarkers?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Cancer Biomarkers?
Europe Cancer Biomarkers market: Key Players
Some of the major players in this market are Abbott Laboratories, Agendia Bv, Biocurex Inc, Biomerieux S.A., Biomoda Inc, Astellas Pharma Us Inc, Correlogic Systems Inc, Beckman Coulter Inc, Becton, Dickinson And Company, Clarient Inc, Diadexus Inc, Ambrilia Biopharma, Affymetrix Inc and Aureon Laboratories Inc.
Reasons to access Europe Cancer Biomarkers market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: