According to the report “Europe Clinical Nutrition Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 12.45 billion by 2021 from USD 9.65 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 5.29% from 2016 to 2021.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Clinical nutrition is the practice of analysing if a person is consuming an adequate amount of nutrients for good health. A clinical nutritionist is concerned with how nutrients in food are processed, stored and discarded by your body, along with how what you eat affects your overall well-being.
Professionals in this field assess your nutritional needs based on your family and medical history, lifestyle and laboratory tests in order to make recommendations on your diet and individual nutritional needs. A clinical nutritionist may provide advice on changes to your diet that may help prevent disease.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
In the majority of hospital patients, high quality hospital food sufficiently meets the dietary needs. However, more than 50 percent of patients in the hospital do not eat their entire meal.This type of insufficient dietary intake can lead to further deterioration of the nutritional status.
For example, in the case of patients with stroke or other neurological conditions, who may have swallowing difficulties or problems with self-feeding, nutritional requirements cannot be met with regular hospital diet. For patients unable or unwilling to eat, clinical nutrition support involving oral nutritional supplements (ONS), enteral tube feeding and/or parenteral nutrition becomes indispensable.
Get comprehensive overviews of the Europe Clinical Nutrition market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-clinical-nutrition-market-787/
Europe Clinical Nutrition market: Drivers & Restraints
Factors boosting the clinical nutrition market growth in the European region are increased preterm birth rates, increased level of health conscious population and government initiatives. The confident influence of rising global baby boomers population is predicted to remain medium in the next few years as with refining health standards, the life anticipation is expected to increase.
The market is highly constrained due to strict FDA regulations and market volatility.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Europe Clinical Nutrition market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-clinical-nutrition-market-787/request-sample
Europe Clinical Nutrition market: Segmentation
By Route of Administration
- Oral Nutrition
- Enteral Nutrition
- Parenteral Nutrition
By Therapeutic Area
- Food Allergies
- Short-Bowel Syndrome
- Acute Lung Injury
- Acute Respiratory Distress
By Ingredients Type
- Amino Acids
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-clinical-nutrition-market-787/customize-report
Europe Clinical Nutrition market: Overview
The consumption of infant clinical nutrition products is driven majorly by the increasing population of baby boomers. The sales for infant formulas and clinical nutrition products have increased substantially in global markets.
Infant clinical nutrition is the fastest growing segment of the clinical nutrition market, which includes products such as milk-based, soy-based, elemental, follow-up, organic, probiotic and prebiotic, premature, newborn and other specialized formulas and products.
As for clinical dietitians, maintaining relevancy in the rapidly evolving world of healthcare means tackling one of their greatest hurdles: reimbursements. Back in 2003, the Academy adopted an improved system for documentation known as the Nutrition Care Process.
While this provided a greater level of precision for clinical documentation, what it didn’t address was the standardized language required for hospitals to bill for dietitian care. Taking a cue from the International Classification of Diseases used by physicians, the profession began developing a standardized set of nutrition diagnoses now known as Nutrition Care Process Terminology, or NCPT.
NCPT allows for consistent coding (and subsequent billing) of clinical nutrition care across the country. This is a much-needed step toward receiving financial reimbursement for every patient seen by an RDN.
When we talk about ways to increase RDN compensation, this is a huge one.
Europe Clinical Nutrition market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, Germany, U.K, France, Italy and Spain. France is expected to grow at highest CAGR in the forecast period while U.K dominates the clinical nutrition market in the European region.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Clinical Nutrition market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Europe market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Clinical Nutrition space in Europe?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Clinical Nutrition manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Clinical Nutrition currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Clinical Nutrition?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Clinical Nutrition?
Europe Clinical Nutrition market: Key Players
Some of the key participants in clinical nutrition products market include Nestle Nutrition, Abbott Laboratories Inc., Gentiva Health Services Inc., Mead Johnson & Company, Kendall, Ajinomoto Co. Inc., Hospira Inc., Hero Nutritionals Inc., Lonza Ltd, Baxter International Inc., B.
Braun Melsungen AG, H. J. Heinz Company, American Home Patient Inc., and Fresenius Kabi among others.
Reasons to access Europe Clinical Nutrition market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!