North America e-Health Market was worth $ 37.27 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 13.60 %, to reach $ 70.52 billion by 2021
- Advertising -
Market Data Forecast recently published a report on the “North America e-Health Market" which estimates the market which was worth $37.27 billion in 2016 and is expected to be growing at a CAGR of 13.6%, to reach $70.52 billion by 2021 during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021.
Everybody talks about e-health these days, but few people have come up with a clear definition of this comparatively new term. Barely in use before 1999, this term now seems to serve as a general "buzzword," used to characterize not only "Internet medicine", but also virtually everything related to computers and medicine.
e-Health is an emerging field in the intersection of medical informatics, public health and business, referring to health services and information delivered or enhanced through the Internet and related technologies.
- Advertising -
The DROC Analysis contains some of the factors that have major effects on the market dynamics be it positive or negative. Growing demand for population health management and the necessity to cut healthcare expenses has led to rising demand for e-Health solutions across the world Information & Communication Technologies (ICT) have endless potential, especially in the healthcare system.
Practical application and advancement in ICT, ever-increasing number of mobile and internet users, miniaturization and decreasing costs of sensors and other devices are some of the key drivers of this market.. Technological advancements and subsequent developments giving rise to various sub-segments of this market such as mobile health are also expected to impact the global e-health market growth positively over the next few years.
However, fraudulent activities, usability problems, privacy and security concerns, among others, are factors that restrain the growth of the e-Health market. Interoperability is also a significant challenge for the growth of this industry and if not dealt properly soon, the whole purpose of implementing e-health would be defeated..
Get free sample report at: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…6/request-sample
The market is segmented based on type, services and end-users and is studied for a deep-level understanding of the e-Health market. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
- Consumer Information System
- Health Information
- Health Management
- Clinical Decision Support
- Healthcare Consumers
Based on geography, the North America market is analysed under various regions namely, USA and Canada. North America is expected to dominate the market in the next few years.
Presence of digitally maintained population base and various initiatives by the American Health Information Community are expected to be the drivers of this growth.
Some of the major players in the e-Health market are Boston Scientific Corp., IBM, Motion Computing Inc., GE Healthcare, Epocrates Inc., Telecare Corp., CompuMed, Medisafe, Set Point Medical, Doximity, Lift Labs, Proteus Digital Health and Apple.
Enquire now: www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/bu…alth-market-1236
Scope of the North America e-Health Market:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an innate perspective of USA and Canada Market to that of the North American region
- To detect major focus areas of industrial growth Segment-level analysis on basis of type, therapeutics, end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses that examine the macro& micro environmental factors such as political influence, technological prowess, industry rivalry to name a few.
- An extensive listing of major market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
- Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising the Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: