North America in-vitro fertilization (IVF) market is expected to reach USD 1.17 billion by 2021 from USD 0.56billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 16.2% during the forecast period 2016-2021
In Vitro Fertilization is an assisted reproductive technology (ART) commonly referred to as IVF. IVF is the process of fertilization by extracting eggs, retrieving a sperm sample, and then manually combining an egg and sperm in a laboratory dish.
The embryo(s) is then transferred to the uterus.
The success rate of IVF clinics depends on a number of factors including reproductive history, maternal age, the cause of infertility, and lifestyle factors. It is also important to understand that pregnancy rates are not the same as live birth rates.
The number of embryos transferred typically depends on the number of eggs collected and maternal age. As the rate of implantation decreases as women age, more eggs may be implanted depending on age to increase the likelihood of implantation.
However, a greater number of eggs transferred increases the chances of having a multiples pregnancy.
The DROC Analysis contains some of the factors that have major effects on the market dynamics be it positive or negative. Presence of encouraging reimbursement scenarios, growing adoption for in-vitro fertilization in the U.S., growing rate of infertility cases, rising number of embryo banking centers, huge number of infertility population in the U.S., are driving the growth of in-vitro fertilization market in North America.
However, presence of government restrictions for the adoption of three parent in-vitro fertilization treatments and high cost of in-vitro fertilization procedures are restraining the growth of in-vitro fertilization market in North America.
Get free sample report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…9/request-sample
The market is segmented based on technology, reagents and media, instruments and end-users and is studied for a deep-level understanding of the In-Vitro Fertilization market. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
Reagents and Media
- Embryo Culture Media
- Autologous Cell-Based Products
- Allogeneic Cell-Based Products
- Cryopreservation Media
- Sperm Processing Media
- Ovum Processing Media
- Imaging Systems
- Sperm Separation Systems
- Ovum Aspiration Pumps
- Micromanipulator Systems
- Other Instruments (Gas Analyzers, Laser Systems, Accessories)
- Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Frozen Embryo Transfer/Replacement (FET/FER)
- Other Technologies
- Fertility and Surgical Centers
- Hospitals and Research Laboratories
Customize report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…customize-report
On the basis of geographical areas, North America in-vitro fertilization market is segmented as U.S., and Canada. U.S., accounted for larger share of the North America in-vitro fertilization market in 2015, whereas Canada is estimated to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period 2015-2020.
Enquire about report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-299/inquire
The key players in in-vitro fertilization market such as, CooperSurgical, Inc. (U.S.), Vitrolife AB (Sweden), Cook Medical, Inc.
(U.S.), Irvine Scientific (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), EMD Serono, Inc. (U.S.), Genea Limited (Australia), ESCO Micro Pte.
Limited (Singapore), IVFtech ApS (Denmark), and The Baker Company, Inc. (U.S.).
Scope of the North America In-Vitro Fertilization Market:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an innate perspective of USA and Canada Market to that of the North American region
- To detect major focus areas of industrial growth Segment-level analysis on basis of type, therapeutics, end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses that examine the macro& micro environmental factors such as political influence, technological prowess, industry rivalry to name a few.
- An extensive listing of major market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
- Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising the Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!