Intra-operative navigation system are useful in minimally invasive surgery (MIS) where specialized surgical instruments and arthroscopes are inserted through a small incision.
In most of these systems, the 3D anatomical structures can be reconstructed properly by using advanced computer graphics algorithms but are often rasterized into 2D arrays of pixels for display.
Using a normal 2D display may lead to difficulties in defining objects of interest or planning surgical paths, especially in orthopedic surgery. Therefore, 3D display methods for surgery have become a focus of development in the field of navigation systems.
Complete Report with Company Profile and Table of Content at www.theinsightpartners.com/reports…on-system-market
The report aims to provide an overview of global intra-operative 3D navigation system market along with detailed segmentation of the market by product type and five major geographical regions. Global intra-operative 3D navigation system market is expected to witness an exponential growth during the forecast period due to advantages of reduced risks, better operation results obtained with the help of these systems.
The objectives of Intra-Operative 3D Navigation System Market Report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Intra-Operative 3D Navigation System market
- To analyze and forecast the global Intra-Operative 3D Navigation System market on the basis of type, end-user, and industry verticals
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Intra-Operative 3D Navigation System market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key Intra-Operative 3D Navigation System players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in intra-operative 3D navigation system market are Medtronic, DOTmed.com Inc., Brainlab AG, Zimmer Inc., Siemens Healthcare GmBH, XION GmBH, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Systems, NeuroLogica Corp, and Bio-Medical Electronics Co. Ltd.
Inquire report @ www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/TIPTE100000443
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries. We are committed to providing highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions by pr ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!