Europe Prostate Cancer Market by Diagnostic Techniques, by Radiation Therapy (External Beam Radiation Therapy and Brachytherapy (Permanent Brachytherapy and Temporary Brachytherapy)), by Chemotherapy (Docetaxel, Etoposide, Vinblastine, Carboplatin and Vinorelbine), and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
According to the report Europe Prostate Cancer Market published by Market Data Forecast, the European market was worth $13.92 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach $21.52 billion with CAGR of 9.1% by 2021
Report is available at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…18/request-sample
Prostate cancer is an abnormal and uncontrolled growth of cells in prostate gland of a male individual. Majority of prostate cancers are developed sporadically in which genetic changes occur after birth.
Although, cause of the prostate cancer is largely unknown, some of the prime factors associated with the disease include obesity, overweight and past history of certain cancers. A person with cardiovascular disease is more prone to advanced metastatic cancer.
Increasing number of people diagnosed with prostate cancer, geriatric population base, demand for novel drugs and unmet conditions are the driving force behind the growth of the market.
Many big shots have collaborated with each other to gain the maximum profit in the forecast period. Government providing funding to public and private funding are also helpful in growth of the market.
- By Diagnostic Technique
- Digital Rectal Exam.
- Prostate Specific Antigen Test.
- By Radiation Therapy
- External Beam Radiation Therapy.
- 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy.
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy.
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy.
- Proton Beam Radiation Therapy.
- Temporary Brachytherapy.
- Permanent Brachytherapy.
- External Beam Radiation Therapy.
- By Chemotherapy
- By Surgery
- Radical Prostatectomy.
- Trans Urethral Resection.
- By Geography
Major companies include Sanofi S.A, GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, AbbVie, Varian Medical Systems, Elekta, Theragenics, Pfizer, Novartis, Roche, Bayer, Johnson & Johnson, Abbott Laboratories, and Genentech.
The European Prostate Cancer Market study offers following deliverables:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions those are still untapped.
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics.
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis.
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment.
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies.
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions.
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!