According to the report “Middle-East and Africa Antiviral Drugs Market” published by Market Data Forecast, the Middle-East and African market has been estimated at $3.50 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach $4.58 billion with CAGR of 5.51% in the forecast period 2016-2021.
Antiviral drugs are a class of medical drugs used for fighting viral infection. From the past few years it has been observed that viruses have developed a resistance against anti-viral drugs.
This calls for evolution of antiviral drugs that attacks certain viruses specifically at specified targets such as DNA polymerase, Reverse Transcriptase and NS3 Protease.
These drugs are injected to weaken the replication of viruses and strengthening the immune response to the viral infection.
Prevalence of life-threatening diseases, Increase in public awareness towards healthy lifestyle, increasing support for development of novel drugs and rise in healthcare expenditure are the factors responsible for growth in this market. Companies are collaborating with each other to invest in research and development to create new innovative products which adds up to growth of the market.
various kinds of antiviral drugs in the market provide huge opportunity for pharmaceutical companies to spread business in the region.
- 1) By Application
- 2) By Targets
- DNA polymerase.
- NS3 Protease.
- Reverse transcriptase.
- 3) By End Users
- Research Institutes.
- Laboratory Centers.
The major companies dominating the Middle-East and Africa Antiviral Drugs market are Johnson & Johnson (USA), Novartis International AG (Switzerland), Roche Holding AG (Switzerland), Pfizer (USA), Merck and Co. Inc. (USA), GlaxoSmithKline plc., (United Kingdom), AstraZeneca AB (United Kingdom), Gilead Sciences (USA), and Abbott Laboratories (USA).
The Middle-East and Africa Antiviral Drugs Market study offers following deliverables:
- Global Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions those are still untapped.
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics.
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis.
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment.
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies.
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions.
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!