The Research/study provides an in-depth analysis of the global digital radiology market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Advertising -
Digital X-ray, also known as digital radiograph or digital radiology, is an innovative imaging technology that is applied in the medical field for different diagnostic procedures, such as dental, orthopedic, chest imaging, and many others. Digital radiology allows the physician to diagnose disorders or other health-related problems through routine examination.
Ask Sample Report @ www.researchbeam.com/digital-radio…et/request-sample
The key factors that drive the market growth include increase in adoption of digital radiology growth in incidence of dental disorders, breast cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and orthopedic diseases and reduction of time consumption during imaging provided by digital radiology. However, dynamic economy and strict regulatory policies regarding approval, high cost of the digital radiology instruments, and excessive exposure to radiation may hamper the growth of this market.
- Advertising -
The global digital radiology market was valued at $5,989 million in 2015, and is expected to reach $12,156 million by 2022, registering a CAGR of 10.6% from 2016 to 2022.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global digital radiology market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- Quantitative analysis of the industry from 2014 to 2022 is presented to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analyses of key segments of the industry assist in understanding the types of product and technology used globally.
- Key market players and their strategies are provided to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Request Report @ www.researchbeam.com/digital-radio…or-customization
DIGITAL RADIOLOGY MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
By Product Type
- Stationary Digital Radiology Systems
- Ceiling-Mounted Systems
- Floor-To-Ceiling Mounted Systems
- Portable digital radiology systems
- Handheld Radiology Systems
- Mobile Radiology Systems
- Computed Radiology
- Direct Digital Radiology
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Chest Imaging
- Dental Imaging
- Mammography Imaging
- Orthopedic Imaging
- Other Applications
KEY PLAYERS PROFILED
- Agfa-Gevaert Group
- Canon Inc.
- Carestream Health
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- Konica Minolta, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Read More with TOC @ www.researchbeam.com/digital-radiology-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...
For more information: