According to the report Asia-Pacific Diagnostic Imaging Market, published by Market Data Forecast, The Market was worth $6.98 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 6.90%, to reach $9.74 billion by 2021.
- Advertising -
Medical imaging is the method of making a visual image of the inside of the body for medical intervention. These devices aid in creating a databank of normal anatomy and physiology of internal organs so that any irregularity can be observed immediately.
The capability to generate pictures of a patient’s internal anatomy and alter them to film through diagnostic imaging has transformed the way many diseases and injuries are spotted, diagnosed, and treated. This market has applications in several medical arenas like cardiology, neurology, and orthopaedics.
- Advertising -
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Asia-Pacific Diagnostic Imaging Market to 2021 at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…aging-market-660/
The growth of the Asia-Pacific Diagnostic Imaging market is mainly due to the rise in aging population, increasing prevalence of cancer and cardiac, neurological, and musculoskeletal disorders, and rising number of diagnostic imaging techniques. However, poor accessibility of proper care, volatile economies and lack of awareness in this part of the world are the key factors hindering the growth of the market in this region.
Asia-Pacific Diagnostic Imaging Market: Segmentation
- o Portable X-Rays
- o Handheld X-Rays
- Nuclear Medicine
- o Scintigraphy
- o PET Imaging
- o SPECT Imaging
- o 2D
- o 3D
- o 4D
- o Doppler Imaging
- Photoacoustic Imaging
- Tactile Imaging
- Functional near infrared spectroscopy
The Asia-Pacific region is geographically segmented into China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Australia. China leads the Diagnostic Imaging market in this region.
The Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to reasons such as rising aging population, increasing medical tourism in APAC countries, and favourable administrative policies for the modernization of healthcare infrastructure.
The major companies dominating the market in this region are GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Hologic Inc., Fujifilm Corporation, and Shimadzu Corporation.
Reasons to access Asia-Pacific Diagnostic Imaging Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: