In the report published by Market Data Forecast named “Middle-East and Africa Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics Market”, the market is estimated at $0.65 billion in 2016 and poised to grow $0.82 billion by 2021 with a CAGR of 4.74% in the forecast period.
- Advertising -
Multiple myeloma is a blood disorder related to leukemia and lymphoma, since it generally arises in bone marrow. In multiple myeloma, some white blood cells begin to generate abnormally within the bone marrow.
Multiple myeloma majorly affects kidney, bone and blood. Patients suffering from multiple myeloma generally show several symptoms such as fatigue, loss of appetite, bone pain and increased urination.
- Advertising -
Currently, multiple myeloma is considered incurable; however, various treatments are efficient in slowing down development of disease in the body. Initial therapy to treat the disease is known as induction therapy.
Due to failed outcomes of the currently available medication, there is a high demand for effective treatment strategies to offset therapeutic dissatisfaction and increase life expectancies of patients.
Factors such as increasing population, increasing investment in R&D, rising base of affected population and increasing demand for effective therapies and drugs drives the growth of this market. Therapies such as radiation therapy, chemotherapy, physiotherapy, and biological therapy have huge potential to outgrowth the market.
For detailed understanding, Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics Market is differentiated on basis of treatment type and drug type. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
- 1) By Treatment Type.
- Anthracycline antibiotic.
- Alkylating agent.
- Targeted Therapy.
- Proteasome inhibitor.
- 2) By Drug Type.
- Dexamethasone (Decadron).
- Prednisone (Deltasone/Orasone).
- Immunomodulatory agents.
- Thalidomide (Thalomid)
- Lenalidomide (Revlimid).
- Arsenic trioxide (Trisenox).
- Plerixafor (Mozobil)
Based on geography the market is analyzed under various regions namely, Middle-East and Africa. Africa dominates the multiple myeloma therapeutics market while Middle-East is anticipated to grow at highest rate in the forecast period.
Some of the key contributors in the industry include AB Science SA, AbbVie Inc., Ablynx NV, Acceleron Pharma Inc., and IGF Oncology LLC. , ImmunGene Inc., Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc., MimiVax LLC, Mirna Therapeutics, RedHill Biopharma Ltd., Rhizen Pharmaceuticals S.A., Terpenoid Therapeutics Inc.
,Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. ,TG Therapeutics Inc. and Johnson and Johnson.
Scope of the Middle-East and Africa Myeloma Therapeutics Market:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an innate perspective of Middle-East and African regional Markets.
- To detect major focus areas of industrial growth Segment-level analysis on basis of type, products, application and end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses that examine the macro & micro environmental factors such as political influence, technological prowess, industry rivalry to name a few.
- An extensive listing of major market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
- Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising the Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: