The North American Cancer Biomarkers market is projected to reach USD 5.9 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 10.9% from 2016 to 2021.
- Advertising -
Biomarkers are described as the biological molecules or genes assist in crucial clinical decisions and diagnosis of health conditions in patients. These are also known as molecular markers or signature molecules and used to analyze the pharmacologic responses, biological & pathological conditions.
Biomarkers are found extensively in body fluids and tissues. Biomarkers are helpful in drug discovery & development processes and assessment of disease conditions.
- Advertising -
Cancer biomarkers are substances that are an indicative of the presence of cancer in the body. With the emerging importance to quantify and validate various disease conditions, many organizations, companies, and universities have stepped forward to contribute to the field of biomarkers discovery and quantification for better prognosis of disease conditions.
Get a comprehensive overview of the North America Cancer Biomarkers Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…kers-market-2240/
North America Cancer Biomarkers Market: Drivers & Restraints
The increasing incidence of cancer, growing demand for highly developed diagnostics tests, improved awareness and acceptance of diagnostics tests, progression in technologies and the need for early stage cancer diagnosis propels the growth of this market. But, inadequately suited regulatory and reimbursement systems for biomarker tests and necessity of high capital investments for biomarker innovation and development are estimated to hinder the growth of this market during the forecast period.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the North America Cancer Biomarkers Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…40/request-sample
North America Cancer Biomarkers Market: Segmentation
By Disease Type
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Other Cancers
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Disease
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Disease
- Market Share Analysis, By Disease
- Sample Preparation
- Assay development
- Biomarkers validation and testing
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Services
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Services
- Market Share Analysis, By Services
- Risk Assessment
- Development of molecular diagnostics
- Disease diagnosis
- Drug discovery
- Development and Drug formulation
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
- Protein Biomarkers
- Genetic biomarkers
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
By Profiling Technologies
- Omics technologies
- o Genomics
- o Proteomics
- o Metabolomics
- o Transcriptomics
- o Pharmacogenomics
- Imaging technologies
- IVD multivariate index assays
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Profiling Technologies
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Profiling Technologies
- Market Share Analysis, By Profiling Technologies
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-cancer-biomarkers-market-2240/customize-report
North America Cancer Biomarkers Market: Overview
The CTC tests segment by test type accounted the largest share of the global cancer biomarkers market in 2016, and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period from 2017 to 2025. Factors such as increase in prevalence of the various types of tumor and increasing incidences of cancer related to the vital organs drives the CTC tests segment.
Although associated with non-drivers of selection, such as quick and easy order processing and availability from a contracted manufacturer, the cancer biomarkers market presents immense competition for new market players.
The lung cancer segment in terms of disease indication has the largest market share of the global cancer biomarkers market in 2016, and is expected to grow during the forecast period due to increasing prevalence of lung cancer in developing countries, growing cigarette smoking among the population, rising geriatric population, and technological advancements with regard to lesser side effects associated with biomarkers test and early detection of the illness drive demand for lung cancer diagnosis globally. According to WHO, 8.2 million people die each year from Cancer, which is estimated to be 13% of all deaths globally.
There is growing incidence of cancer in Asia-Pacific region. According to WHO, in India, in 2012, around 537000 women and 477000 men were diagnosed with cancer.
North America Cancer Biomarkers Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography, the market is analysed under various countries namely, USA and Canada. USA is dominating the cancer biomarkers market estimated to grow at highest CAGR in the forecast period followed by Canada is dominating the cancer biomarkers market.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the market growth till 2021 and what will be the resultant market forecast in the year?
- What was the market size from 2016 to 2021 ?
- What is the current and future Cancer Biomarkers Market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the North America market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Cancer Biomarkers space in North America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Cancer Biomarkers manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Cancer Biomarkers currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Cancer Biomarkers?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Cancer Biomarkers?
- What are the key sustainability strategies adopted by market players ?
North America Cancer Biomarkers Market: Key Players
Some of the major players in this market are Abbott Laboratories, Agendia Bv, Biocurex Inc, Biomerieux S.A., Biomoda Inc, Astellas Pharma Us Inc, Correlogic Systems Inc, Beckman Coulter Inc, Becton, Dickinson And Company, Clarient Inc, Diadexus Inc, Ambrilia Biopharma, Affymetrix Inc and Aureon Laboratories Inc.
What North America Cancer Biomarkers Market Report offers:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: