This report studies Smart Wearables in Healthcare in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2012 to 2016, and forecast to 2022.
The 'Smart Wearables in Healthcare, 2017-2022' report provides a comprehensive analysis of the current market landscape and a detailed future outlook of smart wearables focused on improving the quality of lives of people from a healthcare / fitness perspective. The report highlights the various applications of smart wearables across a wide range of sectors such as gaming, entertainment, healthcare / fitness and lifestyle.
A significant amount of innovation in smart wearables industry is centred in the healthcare sector. The study provides a holistic coverage of developments that are impacting the current healthcare setup and are likely to drive significant changes in healthcare management approaches in the future.
One of the key objectives of this study was to identify the various smart wearables that are currently available / being developed and evaluate the future potential of the market within the healthcare industry. Combined, these wearables offer a huge opportunity for their respective developers as the industry gets ready for the launch of next generation of these products.
In addition to other elements, the study elaborates on the following areas:
- The current status of the market with respect to key players in this segment, specific applications (such as activity / fitness tracking, monitoring & diagnostics and therapy) and therapeutic areas these products intend to address.
- 2x2 matrices depicting product competitiveness and supplier power across the growing landscape of smart wearables to assess the likely influence such products will have in the future.
- Impact of venture capital funding as well as numerous partnerships inked between the stakeholders; it is important to stress that these are the two key enablers that will continue to drive developments in the near term.
- Detailed profiles of some of the established as well as emerging players in the industry highlighting key product features, user / professional reviews and other relevant information.
- Case study on the various components that are commonly used in smart wearables along with a list of manufacturers / service providers for these components.
- Potential future growth of smart wearables (both in terms of volume and value) across the different segments (wrist wearables, smart patches, smart clothes, head / neck wearables and ear / eye wearables) and application areas (activity / fitness tracking, monitoring & diagnostics and therapy). The report provides sales forecast for the global and specific regional markets (North America, Europe, Developed Asia and Rest of the World) till 2022.
We have taken into account the price variation that is likely to happen because of mass acceptance and increased competition.
For the purposes of the study, we invited over 150 stakeholders to participate in the study to solicit their opinions on upcoming opportunities and challenges that must be considered for a more inclusive growth. Our opinions and insights presented in this study were influenced by discussions conducted with several key players in this domain.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Key Market Insights is a stand-alone organization with a solid history of advancing and exchanging market research reports and logical surveys delivered by our numerous transnational accomplices, which incorporate both huge multinationals and littler, more expert concerns. Our online stage, KMInsights.com, offers an unmatched gathering of market examination reports, organization audits, databooks, articles, periodical distributions, databases, on-line endorser administrations, and a great deal m ...