Global Hospital Acquired Pneumonia Drugs and Companies Pipeline Review H1 2017
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) is defined as pneumonia acquired during hospital stay. Symptoms include cough, fever, shaking chills, confusion, headache and loss of appetite.
Risk factors include chronic lung disease, cigarette smoking, dementia, stroke, brain injury, heart disease, liver cirrhosis and diabetes mellitus. Treatment includes antibiotics and healthy lifestyle.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease)
The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide
The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 8, 10, 7, 12, 1 and 1 respectively.
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to access
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) - Overview 7
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) - Therapeutics Development 8
Pipeline Overview 8
Pipeline by Companies 9
Products under Development by Companies 12
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) - Therapeutics Assessment 16
Assessment by Target 16
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 18
Assessment by Route of Administration 20
Assessment by Molecule Type 22
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 24
Achaogen Inc 24
Adenium Biotech ApS 24
Aridis Pharmaceuticals LLC 25
AstraZeneca Plc 25
Bayer AG 26
Cardeas Pharma Corp 26
Destiny Pharma Ltd 27
Dong-A Socio Holdings Co Ltd 27
Lakewood-Amedex Inc 28
MedImmune LLC 28
Meiji Seika Pharma Co Ltd 29
ACCESS REPORT at www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/161…ne-review-h2-2017
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!