Europe In-Vitro Diagnostics Market by Product, by Application (Diabetes, Infectious Diseases, Oncology/Cancer, Cardiology, Nephrology, Autoimmune Diseases, Drug testing and HIV) and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
According to the report “Europe In-Vitro Diagnostics Market", published by Market Data Forecast, the Europe market is projected to reach USD 16.01 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.10% from 2016 to 2021
Report is available at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…48/request-sample
In-Vitro diagnostics are tests that can help in detecting infections, diseases or conditions. Some of these tests are performed in healthcare or laboratory settings while other tests are for consumers that can use at home.
In-Vitro diagnostics test blood glucose or a sample of tissue or body fluids for microbial cultures. They are also used for testing changes in the liver function, imbalance in calcium levels in the body and electrolytes in the blood such as sodium, urea, creatinine and potassium.
Europe is the increasing market for In-Vitro diagnostics owing to its technological advancements and innovations. Increasing geriatric population base, rising prevalence of diabetes are the key factors driving the growth of the market.
Rapidly evolving healthcare environment due to increasing awareness about various diseases is one of the reasons for the growth of In-Vitro diagnostics market in the forecast period. Stringent regulatory policies and unclear reimbursement policies are restraining the growth of the market.
The In-Vitro Diagnostics Market is segmented as following:
Based on Product:
- Reagents and Kits
Based on Technology
- Clinical Chemistry
- Coagulation and Hemostasis
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Other IVD technologies
Based on Application
- Infectious Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Drug Testing
The major companies operating in the Europe In-Vitro Diagnostics Market are Siemens Healthcare, Becton Dickinson, Roche Diagnostics, Johnson and Johnson, and Beckman Coulter Inc., Abbott Laboratories. Other companies which account for a significant share in the IVD market are Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Biomérieux, Sysmex Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
The In-Vitro Diagnostics Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Europe, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the Europe market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!