Over the next five years a CAGR of 5.5% is expected and the market will hit $73.6 billion in 2022. The Analysis Indicates that the Current Medical Aesthetic Industry is worth $ 53.3 billion for both service and product revenue. The global market for the medical aesthetics industry is presented by the following categories By Geography, By Segment, By Sub-Market, By Product Segment, By Company, By Market Leaders and Market Share in Cosmetic Neurotoxins, Derma Fillers, Home Use Devices, Body Shaping and Skin Tightening Devices.
- Agency -.
Browse 385 pages report at www.reportsnreports.com/reports/11…cast-to-2022.html.
Currently, invasive aesthetic procedures generated revenues of over $27.8 billion, annually. Research analysis indicates that by 2022, invasive aesthetic procedures will grow at a CAGR of 4.3%.
Non-invasive procedures generate approximately $16.7 billion per annum and will grow at a CAGR of 4.5% over the coming five years.
- Agency -.
Companies Mentioned under this report: Aerolase Corp., Adoderm GmbH, Aesthetic Dermal S.L., Allergan Inc., Allied Biomedical, Alma Lasers Ltd., Amiea Med, Andrew Technologies LLC, Anika Therapeutics Inc., Anteis S.A., Apira Science Inc., Aqtis Medical B.V., Baby Quasar, Benev Company, Biopelle Inc., Biotechnique Avance, Breit Aesthetics Ltd., BTL Industries Inc., Canfield Imaging Systems, Carol Cole Co., Chromogenex PLC, Classys Inc., Contura International A/S, CoolTouch Inc., Cutera Inc., Cynosure Inc., Deka Laser Technologies Inc., DermaMed Solutions LLC, Eclipse Aesthetic LLC, Edge Systems LLC, Ellipse A/S, Ellman International Inc., Endymed Medical Ltd., Energist Ltd., Envy Medical Inc. and more…
Nonsurgical treatments lead the way across the globe and are broadly classified into three major categories: injectable products, energy based devices and active cosmetics. Injectable products include neurotoxins such as Botox and dermal fillers such as Restylane and they have the largest market share.
These are followed by energy–based devices such as lasers, radio frequency and intense pulsed light (IPL). Cosmeceuticals include skin care, eye care, skin lightening and scar care products.
The North American market accounts for about 45% of the global market. However, the dominance of the U.S.
is shifting towards Asia, particularly in the energy– based devices segment. Asia is regarded as the next frontier and the number of physicians and clinics in China and India has been steadily rising, along with medical tourism in the region.
In the injectables and devices category, the E.U. occupies the second position behind the U.S.
Brazil continues to be a strong market for aesthetics and cosmetic procedures. The Russian market is also experiencing fast growth compared to many E.U.
countries and the Russian market is particularly strong for devices and topicals.
Report at www.reportsnreports.com/.aspx?name=1135513.
The global market for the medical aesthetics industry is presented by the following categories:
- By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia/Pacific, Latin America)
- By Segment (Facial injectables, Cosmetic implants, Home-use devices, Physician-dispensed cosmeceuticals, Energy-based skin tightening devices, Skin rejuvenation devices, Body Contouring, Facial Reconstruction/Rejuvenation, Cosmetic Implants, Breast Lift, Liposuction, Abdominoplasty, Male Aesthetics)
- By Sub-Market (Injectable procedures, Facelift, Laser resurfacing/Photorejuvenation, Eyelid lift, Dermabrasion, chemical peel, Rhinoplasty, Forehead lift, Lip augmentation, Breast implants, Facial implants, Buttock, calf, pectoral implants, Skincare cosmeceuticals, Skin lightening cosmeceuticals, Eyelash cosmeceuticals, Scar removal products
- By Product Segment (Facial injectables, Botox, Dermafillers, Neuromodulators, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen)
- By Company (e.g Allergen, Mentor, Galderma, Valeant, Merz, Syneron, Zetiq, Ulthera, Cynosure, Solta/Valeant, Alma/Fosun Pharma)
- By Market Leaders and Market Share in Cosmetic Neurotoxins, Derma Fillers, Home Use Devices, Body Shaping and Skin Tightening Devices
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: