Europe Biosimilars Market by type, by Technology (, Mass Spectroscopy, Chromatography and Others), by Application (Oncology and Blood Diseases, Growth hormone deficiencies and others), by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
Europe Biosimilars Market –projected to reach USD 7.37 billion by 2021
According to the report Europe Biosimilars Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 7.37 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 33% from 2016 to 2021.
Biosimilars are made using living cells that treat disease, by recombinant DNA technology and controlled gene expression. Most biosimilars are derived from bacteria, viruses, plants and animals.
Biosimilar drugs are used in prevention and cure of various diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, chronic kidney failure, oncology, diabetes, heart attacks, autoimmune diseases, growth hormone deficiency, and infectious disease.
- Advertising -
Biosimilars are rapidly growing as one of the most important sectors in the healthcare industry. With increasing healthcare costs, biosimilars are being looked upon as an affordable treatment option.
Growing economies are observing comprehensive growth in biosimilars industry from demanding clinical needs of therapeutics. Rise in GDP and healthcare expenditures, and the demand for cost effective therapeutics solution has resulted in the growth of this market.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Europe Biosimilars Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-biosimilars-market-1144/
Europe Biosimilars Market: Drivers & Restraints
Biosimilars offer a cheaper alternative for other biological and synthetic drugs. Across the world, the biosimilars market is driven by aging population and increasing rates of diabetes and chronic disorders.
However, high manufacturing cost and complexity, and the availability of low priced generic drugs in the market are some of the major restraints of biosimilars market are facing.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Europe Biosimilars Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-biosimilars-market-1144/request-sample
Europe Biosimilars Market: Segmentation
- Human Growth Hormones
- Granulocyte Colony-stimulating Factor (G-CSF)
- Recombinant Glycosylated Proteins
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Recombinant Peptides
- Mass Spectroscopy
- Monoclonal Antibody Technology
- Recombinant DNA Technology
- Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) technology
- Oncology diseases
- Blood disorders
- Growth hormone deficiencies
- Chronic and autoimmune diseases
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-biosimilars-market-1144/customize-report
Europe Biosimilars Market: Overview
Most existing drugs are expected to lose their EU patents by 2020, including leading treatments for breast cancer, diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis. Overall, the opportunities in biosimilar research are expected to escalate throughout Europe.
Government support and initiatives play a crucial role. Emerging pharmaceutical markets and lenient government regulations provide some of the major openings this is market.
Economic turmoil in Europe is another factor which adds to the demand for biosimilars market.
Europe Biosimilars Market: Region-wise Outlook
Furthermore, on the basis of geography, the European Market is analysed under various regions namely, UK, Spain, Italy, Germany and France. Europe dominates the biosimilar market.
In the coming years, several new classes of biosimilars are expected to be submitted for approval in Europe.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied Europe market?
- What is the current and future Biosimilars Market outlook in Europe? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Biosimilars space in Europe?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Biosimilars manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Biosimilars currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Biosimilars?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Biosimilars?
Europe Biosimilars Market: Key Players
Some of the major players in the biosimilars market are Sandoz International GmbH, Wockhardt Ltd, Hospira, Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Biocon Limited, Mylan, Inc., Zydus Cadila, Celltrion Inc., Roche Diagnostics and Cipla Ltd.
Reasons to access Europe Biosimilars Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: