Europe Antivenom Market by Type [Vaccines and Hyperimmune Sera (Homologous & Heterologous)] and by Animal (Snakes, Scorpions, Spiders, and Others) - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Europe Antivenom Market – will reach to USD 340.3 million by 2021
According to the report Europe Antivenom Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 340.3 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.21% from 2016 to 2021.
Antivenom is described as the biological product that detoxifies poisoning of venomous bites. Antivenom is prepared from the milking venom of animals such as snakes, spiders, scorpions, and other venomous animals.
Venomous bites result in certain clinical conditions such as secretion of excessive saliva, muscle weakness, breathing problems, and other difficulties that may lead to death also.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
To overcome poisonous effects after venomous bites the manufacturers developed number of Antivenom products including vaccines and hyperimmune sera. This has been due to a combination of factors, including Inadequate investment by governments and non-government organisations, High manufacturing costs and inefficient production processes, Inconsistent quality standards; and Inappropriate clinical application.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Europe Antivenom Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-antivenom-market-1582/
Europe Antivenom Market: Drivers & Restraints
Growing involvement of research institutes to support the development of effective antivenom products, existence of established medical care system, and development of effective antivenom products against multiple venomous animals are driving the growth Europe Antivenom Market. However, stringent regulatories, high cost of the products, and limited accessibility of antivenom products are restraining the growth Europe Antivenom Market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Europe Antivenom Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-antivenom-market-1582/request-sample
Europe Antivenom Market: Segmentation
- Hyperimmune Sera
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Animal
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Animal
- Market Share Analysis, By Animal
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information. Get report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-antivenom-market-1582/customize-report
Europe Antivenom Market: Overview
As discussed earlier, Snake bite is a neglected public health issue in many tropical and subtropical countries. About 5 million snake bites occur each year, resulting in up to 2.5 million envenoming’s (poisoning from snake bites), at least 100 000 deaths and around three times as many amputations and other permanent disabilities.
Recent studies of pharmacokinetics of envenoming permitted improved understanding of immunotherapy. Improved purification of the antivenom by using immunoglobulin fragments has led to increased tolerance and efficiency of antivenoms.
The immunisation procedures and purification and use of IgG fragments for use in antivenoms development can be improved further using modern technology.
Europe Antivenom Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, Europe Antivenom market is segmented into United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain. North America follows Europe in terms of the size of the excipients market, accounting for almost 2/3 of the revenue.
The revenue from the market in Europe is expected to expand at a healthy CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period despite the ongoing economic downturn in the region.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Antivenom market outlook in Europe? What trends are affecting the Europe market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Antivenom space in Europe?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Antivenom manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Antivenom currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Antivenom?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Antivenom?
Europe Antivenom Market: Key Players
Key market players in the Antivenom market include Instituto Bioclon, S.A. de C.V. (Mexico), Pfizer AG (Switzerland), CSL Limited (Australia), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Merck & Co., Inc. (U.S.), Rare Disease Therapeutics, Inc. (U.S.), Vins Bioproducts Limited (India), BTG Plc (U.K.), Incepta Vaccine Ltd. (Bangladesh), and Bharat Serum and Vaccines Limited (BSV) (India).
Reasons to access Europe Antivenom Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!