Asia - Pacific e-Health Market was worth $ 17.66 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 17.80%, to reach $ 40.05 billion by 2021
- Advertising -
“Asia-Pacific E-health Market" research report, published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing at a CAGR of 17.80% to reach USD 40.05 billion by 2021, from USD 17.66 billion in 2016, which amounts to a cumulative growth of USD 22.39 billion.
E-health refers to healthcare procedures through electronic media and communication. As internet have become the fastest means of communication the advancements in healthcare infrastructure utilizes social media for its faster process.
E-health has several merits which include less cost, it’s easy to access and it can be anonymously used.
- Advertising -
Internationally, most of the industrialized nations are spending a huge part of their GDP on healthcare necessities.
The report also presents detailed analysis of multitude of factors affecting the diagnostic imaging market bearing either positive or negative outcomes. Some of those factors are
- Spreading awareness at hospitals and health clinics towards E-health,
- Development in the technology,
- Increasing demand of electronic devices such as tablets, PC, smartphones,.,
- Improving healthcare infrastructure in developing markets,
- Lack of skilled professionals.
For granular level understanding the E-health Market is segmented based on type, services and end-user each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts. Based on Type the market is segmented as Telemedicine, Consumer, Information System, EHR, ePrescribing, Health Information, mHealth, Health Management and Clinical Decision Support.
Based on Services the market is further segmented into Administrative, Diagnostic, Monitoring, Financial. Based on end-users, the market is segmented furthermore into Healthcare Consumers, Providers, Government, Insurers.
With India and China being the major economies which have unexplored customer base covered in the study the report also focuses on other regions like Japan, Australia, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific. Asia-Pacific is estimated to grow further due to approvals by the government for healthcare facilities.
Some of the key players that operate in the E-health market include McKinsey & Company, Telecare Corporation, Motion Computing, Inc and Epocrates, Inc.
The Asia- Pacific E-health market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysis on basis of on type, services and end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in expertsto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: