According to the report Europe Diagnostic Imaging Market, published by Market Data Forecast, The Market was worth $8.08 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 6.70%, to reach $11.17 billion by 2021. Medical imaging provides the visual image of the inside of the body for various purposes.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Diagnostic imaging has transformed the way in which many diseases and injuries are spotted, diagnosed, and treated. This market has applications in several medical arenas like cardiology, neurology, and orthopaedics.
Internationally, most of the industrialized nations are spending a huge part of their GDP on healthcare necessities.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Europe Diagnostic Imaging Market to 2021 @www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-diagnostic-imaging-market-658/
Increasing prevalence of cancer and cardiac, neurological, and musculoskeletal disorders is one of the major driver for the Diagnostic Imaging market in this region.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
However, factors such as costly procedures & equipment, side effects of diagnostic imaging procedures and saturation in the industrialized countries are hindering the growth of the market.
Europe Diagnostic ImagingMarket: Segmentation
- o Portable X-Rays
- o Handheld X-Rays
- Nuclear Medicine
- o Scintigraphy
- o PET Imaging
- o SPECT Imaging
- o 2D
- o 3D
- o 4D
- o Doppler Imaging
- Photoacoustic Imaging
- Tactile Imaging
- Functional near infrared spectroscopy
Free sample of the report is available @www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-diagnostic-imaging-market-658/request-sample
The Europe market has been geographically segmented into Germany, U.K, France, Spain, and Italy. European is the second largest market with a global share of 29%.
Germany is the largest market share holder for the Diagnostic Imaging market in this region, followed by the UK and France. Other significant markets in the region are Norway, Netherlands, Denmark, and Greece.
Companies are showing a strong interest in enhancing image quality by developing new technologies and creating new devices or novel techniques to achieve images with higher spatial resolution. Imaging will continue to progress and provide an important set of tools for clinical study, drug development, and disease diagnosis.
The major companies dominating the Diagnostic Imaging market in this region are GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Hologic Inc., Fujifilm Corporation, and Shimadzu Corporation.
Reasons to access Europe Diagnostic ImagingMarket Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!