According to the report Latin America Hematology Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 1.1 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2016 to 2021.
- Advertising -
Hematology describes a branch of medicine, which deals with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases associated with blood, immunology, vascular systems, bone marrow, and hemostasis. Hematology instruments are the diagnostic tools that analyze blood which are used in testing, counting, measuring and analyzing red blood cells, WBC and platelets.
Hematology instruments have evolved rapidly in recent years and many traditional tools were replaced by automated instruments which provide fast and accurate results.
Hematological tests can identify various blood related diseases, leukemia, anemia, blood cancers, autoimmune disorders and others.
- Advertising -
The market is predicted to show a great potential owing to increasing usage of hematology analyzers and reagents and increasing blood donation campaigns both in developed and developing countries. Automation is a growing trend in this market.
The market is shifting from manual testing to semi-automated analyzers to fully automated analyzers.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Latin America Hematology Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…logy-market-1458/
Latin America Hematology Market: Drivers & Restraints
Key factors such as increasing prevalence of blood related disorders, rising use of automated hematology instruments by diagnostics laboratories, Rising R&D expenditure, advancement in technologies, increasing use of flow cytometry in hematology testing are driving the growth of the Latin America Hematology market. slow adoption of the advanced hematology analyzers/instruments in the emerging countries, recall of hematology products, and high cost are hindering the growth of the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Latin America Hematology Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…58/request-sample
Latin America Hematology Market: Segmentation
- Hematology Analyzers
o Automated Analyzers
o Semi-Automated Analyzers
- Hematology reagents
- Flow cytomers
- Hematology cell counters
- Slide stainers
- Coagulation Analyzers
- Hematology testing
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Products
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Products
- Market Share Analysis, By Products
- Infectious diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Blood Screening
- Autoimmune disorders
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
By End users
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research and development centers
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End users
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End usersd
- Market Share Analysis, By End users
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information. Get report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/customize-report
Latin America Hematology Market: Overview
Hematology instruments are used for both regular and critical testing in clinical laboratories. These tools offer solutions to both physicians and healthcare providers.
Hematology tools are used for general assessment of health for patients during regular check-ups and for diagnosing conditions such as anemia, leukemia, hemophilia, infection, allergy, iron and vitamin deficiencies, myelofibrosis, malignant lymphomas. According to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS), approximately 9.8% of the population in U.S.
was diagnosed with leukemia, myeloma and lymphoma of the 1,658,370 new cases of cancer in 2015. National Hemophilia Foundation data shows that nearly 400,000 cases are suffering from hemophilia.
The hematology analyzers and reagents market was dominated by Sysmex Corporation (Japan), Beckman Coulter, Inc. (U.S.), and Abbott Laboratories (U.S.)in 2013.
These three companies together accounted for a share of 83% of the global hematology analyzers and reagents market in 2013. Sysmex Corporationwas the leader in thehematology analyzers and reagents market with a share of 41% in 2013.
Sysmex is an integrated supplier of instruments, reagents, and services in the field of diagnostics.
Latin America Hematology Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on Geography, Based on Geography, the Latin America Hematology market is analysed under various regions namely Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market ?
- What is the current and future Hematology Market outlook in Latin America? What trends are affecting the Latin America market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Hematology space in Latin America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Hematology manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Hematology currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Hematology?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Hematology?
Latin America Hematology Market: Key Players
Some of the Key players influencing the Latin America Hematology market are Siemens AG Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, Beckman Coulter, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Roche, HORIBA Ltd., Sysmex Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Boule Diagnostics AB, Mindray Medical International Limited.
Reasons to access Latin America Hematology Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: