Asia-Pacific Interventional Neurology/Neurovascular devices Market by Technology – (Embolization and Coiling, Angioplasty, Carotid Stenting, Neurothrombectomy, Micro support devices, and others), by Product – (Carotid Stent, Microcatheter, Flow Diversion, Microguidewires, Suction Device, stenting systems, Clot Retrieval and others), by End-users – (Hospitals, Ambulatory centers, Neurology clinics and others) and by Region
- Advertising -
“Asia-Pacific Interventional Neurology/Neurovascular devices Market" research report, published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing at a CAGR of 9.98% to reach USD 549.16 million by 2021, from USD 341.29 million in 2016, which amounts to a cumulative growth of USD 207.87 million.
Interventional neurology is a method which refers to a kind of endovascular procedure within spinal cavity, within the vessels of the brain, imaging guidance, special micro catheter, guide wire to treat stroke, usage of minimally invasive techniques, and various neurological disorders. Arteries weakening can create brain aneurysms and increase the risk of intracranial bleeding.
Neurovascular disease is a main cause of disability in adults.
- Advertising -
Asia-Pacific interventional Neurology market is expected to show the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to increasing awareness among the neurologists related to the benefits of interventional neurology devices and decreasing prices of neurovascular devices especially in Asia-Pacific.
The report also presents detailed analysis of multitude of factors affecting Asia-Pacific Interventional Neurology/Neurovascular devices Market bearing either positive or negative outcomes. Some of those factors are
- Growth in patient population
- Advancements in technology,
- Favourable reimbursements plans
- Increasing disposable income, significant adoption of neurovascular devices among neurosurgeons
- Growing R&D investments.
- Lack of skilled neurosurgeons, stringent regulatory bodies
For granular level understanding the Asia-Pacific Interventional Neurology/Neurovascular devices Market is segmented based on product type, technology and end user each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts. Based on Technology, the market is segmented into Embolization and Coiling, Balloon Angioplasty, Carotid Stenting, Neurothrombectomy, Micro support devices and others.
Based on Product the market is categorized into Carotid Stent, Microcatheter, Flow Diversion, Microguidewires, Suction Device, stenting systems, Clot Retrieval and others. Based on end users, the market is segmented into Hospitals, Ambulatory centers, Neurology clinics and others
the Asia-Pacific Interventional Neurology market is analyzed under various regions namely China, Japan, India and Australia. The Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to various reasons such as easy access to latest technologies, a large patient pool, and promising government schemes.
China and India are projected to be the fastest growing markets in this region.
Some of the major players in Asia-Pacific Interventional Neurology Market are Stryker Corporation, Merit Medical Systems Inc., Medtronic plc, Terumo Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Microport Scientific Corporation, Penumbra Inc., Abbott Laboratories, W. L. Gore & Associates Inc., and Medikit Co., Ltd.
The Asia-Pacific Interventional Neurology/Neurovascular devices Market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional and country-level analysisthat provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysison basis of product type, technology and end user long with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in experts to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: