Venipuncture procedures are classified into hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, physician office laboratories, and others. The others segment includes home care, long-term acute care, and nursing homes. In 2016, the hospitals segment is expected to account for the largest share of the venipuncture procedures.
- Agency -.
Venipuncture procedure analysis is procedure of collecting blood from veins for diagnostic purposes. Procedures considered for study only include venipuncture procedures used in blood sample collection for diagnostic purposes.
Peripheral and central catheterizations for administration of medications and catheterizations for hemodialysis have not been considered while studying venipuncture procedures. Based on end user, Italian venipuncture procedures are segmented into hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, physician office laboratories.
- Agency -.
Complete report on Venipuncture Procedure Analysis spread across 75 Pages, Few Companies and Supported with 43 tables and 69 figures is now available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/venipuncture-procedure-analysis-by-success-rate-total-venipuncture-successful-venipuncture-vein-type-cephalic-vein-median-cubital-vein-basilic-vein-end-users-hospitals-private-diagnostic-labs-physician-st-to-2021-market-report.html .
Venipuncture procedure analysis needle and syringes market is projected to reach USD 1,044.6 million by 2021 from USD 790.8 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period. The U.S. total venipuncture procedure volume contributed the largest share in 2016 and poised to grow at a CAGR of 1.8%.
- Directors and Operational Heads in Hospitals and Blood Banks
- Physicians, Lab technicians, and Clinical Trial Investigators
- Various Research and Consulting Firms
- Research Institutes
- Hospitals, Clinical Laboratories, and Physician offices
- In and Out Patients
Factors in venipuncture procedure analysis aging population, cardiovascular disease death rate, pediatric population, chronic diseases conditions will make venipuncture difficult. It becomes difficult for patients with chronic diseases like diabetes, cancer, and cardiovascular conditions; thus, the increasing incidence of these diseases will increase the overall difficulty of the procedure.
The lack of skilled professionals will also make venipuncture becomes difficult to perform.
Interested in this report, Report copy of this research is available now
Venipuncture procedure analysis To estimation the total number of venipunctures, the bottom-up and top-down approaches were used. Besides, extensive primary research also has done from various key opinion leaders in the venipuncture procedures.
The venipuncture procedures primarily depend on the medical condition of the patient and the experience and training of the technician performing the peripheral intravenous access.
The objectives of the venipuncture procedure analysis includes
- To study total and successful number of venipuncture procedures/interventions in the U.S., Canada, U.K. (including Ireland), Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg), Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden), Australia, Switzerland, and Austria
- To study total and successful number of venipuncture procedures/interventions, segmented by cephalic vein, median cubital vein, basilic vein, and other veins (great saphenous, femoral, scalp, subclavian, and metacarpal veins)
- To study total and successful number of venipuncture procedures/interventions, segmented by end user [hospitals (public and private), diagnostic laboratories, physician offices/clinics, and other end users (home care, long-term acute care, and nursing homes)]
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of venipuncture procedures (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To study factors influencing success rate of venipuncture procedure
Click now for more Details, Queries and Other Information on this study “Venipuncture Procedure Analysis By Success Rate (Total Venipuncture, Successful Venipuncture), Vein Type (Cephalic Vein, Median Cubital Vein, Basilic Vein), End Users (Hospitals (Private), Diagnostic Labs, Physicians Offices) - Global Forecast to 2021” research report can be requested at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=924302 .
Venipuncture Procedure Analysis also includes company profiles of market leaders. These company profiles include financial performances, product portfolios, & developments of each company.
Report also provides a competitive landscape of Venipuncture Procedure Analysis. Report provides qualitative insights on key market shares, growth rates, & market drivers for all important subsegments.
Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned three strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development) for strengthening their market shares.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: