The report will enable you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors in the market.
Pune, India, 27th July 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “PharmaPoint: Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025”.
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a retrovirus that infects the cells of the immune system, destroying or impairing their function. As the infection progresses, the immune system becomes increasingly weaker, making the infected person more susceptible to other infections.
Since the first anti-HIV drug, GlaxoSmithKline’s (GSK’s) Retrovir (azidothymidine), was approved in 1987, major improvements have been made in the field of antiretroviral therapy (ART).
Access sample report @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…d-market-analysis
Research projects the global HIV marketplace - which, for the purposes of this report, comprises nine major pharmaceutical markets (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Brazil, China) - to experience modest growth during the forecast period. This growth will be driven primarily by the highly anticipated arrivals of novel integrase inhibitor (INI-) and protease inhibitor (PI-) based STRs, which include ViiV Healthcare’s dolutegravir/lamivudine, ViiV’s and Janssen’s dolutegravir/rilpivirine, Gilead’s bictegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide fumarate (TAF), Gilead’s and Janssen’s darunavir/cobicistat/emtricitabine/TAF, and ViiV’s long-acting injectable formulation composed of cabotegravir/rilpivirine.
Nevertheless, looming patent expiries of high-grossing branded drugs in the US, 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK), and Japan, along with compulsory licensing and generic erosion in Brazil and China, are expected to curtail market growth.
Key Questions Answered
- How will the HIV market landscape in the 9MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Brazil, China) change from 2015-2025?
- What are the most promising late-stage pipeline drugs in HIV?
- How do the clinical and commercial attributes of late-stage pipeline therapies compare with one another, and against existing treatment options?
- What are the remaining unmet needs in HIV treatment management?
- What drivers and barriers will affect HIV therapeutics sales in the 9MM over the forecast period?
- Overview of HIV, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and current management strategies.
- Topline HIV market revenue from 2015-2025. Annual cost of therapy (ACOT) and major pipeline product sales in this forecast period are included.
- Key topics covered include current treatment options, unmet needs and opportunities, and the drivers and barriers affecting HIV therapeutics sales in the 9MM.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, synopses of innovative early-stage projects, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline products.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global HIV therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges.
Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global HIV therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the HIV therapeutics market in the future.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 10
2 Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV): Executive Summary 12
2.1 HIV Market Will Experience Modest Growth During the Forecast Period 13
2.2 Companies Leverage Partnerships to Develop New STRs and Fixed-Dose Combinations to Capture HIV Market Share 14
2.3 While HIV Therapies Continue to Raise the Bar on Efficacy, Safety, and Convenience, Unmet Needs Persist 15
2.4 Even in the Face of Strong Marketed and Pipeline Products, Opportunities Still Exist for Current and Future Players to Impact the HIV Marketplace 16
2.5 Novel STRs and FDCs With Improved Efficacy and Safety, and a Decreased Pill Burden, Are Expected to Dominate the Future HIV Treatment Landscape 17
2.6 What Do Physicians Think? 20
3 Introduction 23
3.1 Catalyst 23
3.2 Related Reports 24
3.3 Upcoming Related Reports 24
4 Disease Overview 25
4.1 Etiology 25
Access report @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/161…d-market-analysis
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: