Vertebral compression fractures (VCFs) are often characterized by pain and deformity due to the fracture and collapse of one or more vertebral bodies in the spinal column.
- Agency -.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “MediPoint: Vertebroplasty Devices - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts”.
The vertebroplasty market was estimated at $316.9M in 2016 across the 39 markets covered in this report. By the end of the forecast period in 2023, estimates the market will decline to approximately $309.1 at a negative Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 0.4%.
- Agency -.
In general, these fractures are initially treated non-surgically with pharmacological therapies, bracing, and rest. In the event that non-surgical treatment fails to relieve pain, surgical treatment can be implemented.
Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty are minimally invasive, fluoroscopy-guided surgical techniques that utilize acrylic cement injected into the damaged vertebral body to stabilize the fracture. Kyphoplasty is an advanced version of the conventional vertebroplasty procedure, and novel approaches such as this are causing slowed growth or decline of vertebroplasty in many mature markets.
However, the exceedingly cheaper vertebroplasty procedure continues to be adopted in emerging countries where cost is a significant factor.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…orecasts
- Outlook of sales volume, pricing trends, revenue trends with 2016 as base year and forecasts until 2023, for vertebroplasty.
- Company share analysis in 2016, for VCF Repair (kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty)
- Market insights and competitive assessment of the key players within the vertebroplasty market.
Key points to access
- Identify the unmet needs and understand physicians’ perceptions of the current vertebroplasty devices
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global vertebroplasty market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors
Table of Contents
1 About the Authors
1.1.1 Jennifer Ryan, Orthopedic Analyst, Medical Devices
1.1.2 Linda Tian, Managing Analyst, Medical Devices
1.2 Global Head of Medical Devices
2 Table of Contents
2.1 List of Tables
2.2 List of Figures
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Key Players in the Vertebroplasty Market
3.4 Vertebroplasty Market Future Outlook ..CONTINUED
List of Tables
Table 1: Key Metrics in the Global Kyphoplasty Market
Table 2: North America Vertebroplasty Volume Forecast, 2014-2023
Table 3: Europe Vertebroplasty Volume Forecast, 2014-2023
Table 4: APAC Vertebroplasty Volume Forecast, 2014-2023
Table 5: South America Vertebroplasty Volume Forecast, 2014-2023
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global Vertebroplasty Sales, by Region, 2016 and 2023
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: