According to the report Latin America C-Arms Market, published by Market Data Forecast, The Market was worth $0.23 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 3.15%, to reach $0.27 billion by 2021.
C-Arm is a medical imaging machine that is based on X-ray technology and can be used adaptably. The name is originated from the C-shaped arm that is used to attach the X-ray source and X-ray detector to one another.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Latin America C-Arms Market to 2021 @http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-c-arms-market-1730/
It is a device that has radiographic abilities and is utilized in imaging for several applications such as acute care, surgical, orthopaedic, and emergency care processes. It generates real-time images for intraoperative applications, allowing doctors to view a patient’s structure, thereby making procedures less intrusive and more efficient.
The growth of the Latin America C-Arms Market is mainly driven by factors such as technological development in healthcare sector, growing aging populace, increasing frequency of osteoporosis disease, and improving healthcare infrastructure in this region. However, factors such as dearth of skilled professional, rising cost concerns, and absence of standardization and synchronization of policies are deterring the growth of the market in this region.
Free sample of the report is available @www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…30/request-sample
Latin America C-Arms Market: Segmentation
- Fixed C-Arms
- Mobile C-Arms
- o Mini C-Arms
- o Full-Size C-Arms
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Device type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Device type
- Market Share Analysis, By Device type
- Pain Management and Trauma
- General Surgery
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
Latin America market region includes countries such as Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and Rest of Latin America. The huge rise in spending in the healthcare division has increased the demand for C-Arms.
Brazil is one of the largest markets in this region followed by Mexico, Argentina, and Columbia, which are also intensifying their investments in the C-Arms market.
Reasons to access Latin America C-Arms Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
The market is highly consolidated due to the high prices of equipment and a huge amount of capital is required for the entry of a new company into the market. This has led to a formidable competition among prominent market players.
The major companies dominating the C-Arms market in this region are GE Healthcare Inc., Varian Medical Systems Inc., Philips Healthcare, Siemens AG, Toshiba Corp., Hologic corp., Omega Medical Imaging Inc., BMI Biomedical International, Hitachi Ltd., DMS Health Technologies, ATON GmbH, Medonica Co Ltd., Gemss Co Ltd., and Shimadzu Corp.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!