Middle-East and Africa Pyrogen Testing Market was worth $60.30 million in 2015 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 11.39%, to reach $103.42 million by 2020.
According to the report Middle-East and Africa Pyrogen Testing Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the market was worth $60.30 million in 2015 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 11.39%, to reach $103.42 million by 2020.
Pyrogens are molecular products of microbial origin that induce immunologic reaction in humans or test animals when administered parenterally. Pyrogen testing is used by pharmaceutical, biotechnological companies and medical devices companies to ensure the absence of these toxic molecular products.
The major drivers for the market are rapid growth in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries and strong trend of R&D investments in life sciences industry.
Pyrogen contamination can be found in pharmaceutical drugs & medical devices and thus, it is essential for healthcare companies to conduct pyrogen testing to assess concentration level for pyrogens and ensure that it is well within the prescribed level. Pyrogen testing is conducted in three ways:
- Rabbit pyrogen test,
- Limulus amoebocyte lysate test (LAL) and
- Monocyte activation test.
The pyrogen testing market is slowly making a transition from rabbit pyrogen testing to limulus amoebocyte lysate test, due to the growing focus on in-vitro testing.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Middle-East and Africa Pyrogen Testing Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…sting-Market-437/
Middle-East and Africa Pyrogen Testing Market: Drivers & Restraints
Africa & Middle-East market for Pyrogen testing is expected to show significant market growth owing to factors such as increasing number of biologic products, growing government support and arrival of new drugs. Rise in chronic disease burden and increasing emphasis on Research and development are also fuelling the market growth.
However complex regulatory policies and unclear reimbursement issues are restraining the market growth.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Middle-East and Africa Pyrogen Testing Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…37/request-sample
Middle-East and Africa Pyrogen Testing Market: Segmentation
- By Product
o Kits and Reagents
- By Application
o Pharmaceutical and Biological Manufacturing
o Medical Device Manufacturing
o Other Applications
- By Test Type
o LAL Tests
- Chromogenic Tests
- Turbidimetric Tests
- Gel Clot Tests
o In-Vitro Tests
o Rabbit Tests
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information. Get report at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/Middle-East-and-Africa-Pyrogen-Testing-Market-437/customize-report
Middle-East and Africa Pyrogen Testing Market: Overview
key pharmaceutical companies are making major investments in Research & Development and quality assurance. The pharmaceutical market was worth $1 trillion dollars in the fiscal year 2014 and it can potentially reach $1.6 trillion by 2020.
Key pharmaceutical companies are making major investments in Research and Development to introduce new and innovative drugs for the emerging markets such as India, China and Japan.
However, with the regulatory scenario becoming stringent, the pharmaceutical companies have introduced better quality assurance processes. The demand for pharmaceutical drugs is estimated to increase significantly in countries such as U.S., China and Japan as the population ages.
The Market size of Pyrogen testing will be driven by the growth in medical devices industry. The development of advanced medical devices such as stents, pacemakers, and catheters has been a major factor for the growth of pyrogen testing market
Middle-East and Africa Pyrogen Testing Market: Region-wise Outlook
The market has been geographically segmented into Middle East and Africa. The private sector plays a key role in bankrolling the healthcare sector in Africa, with more than 50% of the investment being undertaken by them.
The Pyrogen Testing market is growing slowly because of many problems the region faces, in terms of battles and also, the unstable economy. However, countries like the USA, China and UK are investing in the region and this increased financial revenue will aid the healthcare sectors in this region.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Pyrogen Testing market outlook in Middle-East and Africa? What trends are affecting the Middle-East and African market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Pyrogen Testing in Middle-East and Africa?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Pyrogen Testing machines manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Middle-East and Africa Pyrogen testing market currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Pyrogen Testing market?
- What are the key sustainable strategies followed by key companies which lead to competition and growth.
Middle-East and Africa Pyrogen Testing Market: Key Players
Some of the major companies discussed in the report are Associates of Cape Cod, Inc., Lonza Group, Merck Kgaa, Ellab A/S, Genscript, Hyglos GmbH, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Charles River Laboratories, Inc., Wako Chemicals USA, Inc and WUXI Pharmatech (Cayman) Inc.
Reasons to access Middle-East and Africa Pyrogen Testing Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!