Europe Portable Ultrasound Market by Device Type (Mobile Ultrasound Device and Hand-held Ultrasound Device) by Application (Cardiovascular Portable Ultrasound Device, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Portable Ultrasound Device, Gastric Portable Ultrasound Device and Musculoskeletal Portable Ultrasound Device), by End Users (Hospitals and Diagnostics Center) and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Europe Portable Ultrasound Market at a tipping point growing at a CAGR of 7.34%
As per the report Europe Portable Ultrasound Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the Europe market is estimated to reach USD 1.84 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.34% from 2016 to 2021.
Portable ultrasound devices are medical imaging devices that work echo-enhanced ultrasound waves for diagnostic resolutions. They can be used both under battery control as well as at point of care.
They are relatively less heavy and smaller in size as compared to the regular ultrasound machines.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Many hospitals in Europe have taken the initiative to implement the technology because of the numerous aids that ultrasound procedure provides. In order to maintain their competitive edge companies are most likely to adopt these technologies.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Europe Portable Ultrasound Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-portable-ultrasound-market-649/
Europe Portable Ultrasound Market: Drivers & Restraints
Rising healthcare expenses, augmenting geriatric population are the primary factors fuelling the growth of this market. Besides that, rising number of cases of chronic illnesses coupled with technologically advanced healthcare infrastructure also contribute substantially towards the growth of this market.
On the other hand, rigid and inflexible administrative procedures conjoined with strict regulatory frameworks for the approval of portable ultrasound devices is hampering the growth of the European market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Europe Portable Ultrasound Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-portable-ultrasound-market-649/request-sample
Europe Portable Ultrasound Market: Segmentation
By type of devices
- Mobile Ultrasound Device
- Hand-held Ultrasound Device
- Cardiovascular Portable Ultrasound Device
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology Portable Ultrasound Device
- Gastric Portable Ultrasound Device
- Musculoskeletal Portable Ultrasound Device
By End Users
- diagnostics centre
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information. Get report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-portable-ultrasound-market-649/customize-report
Europe Portable Ultrasound Market: Overview
Ultrasound is a sound with frequencies higher than around 20 kHz. It moves in a wavelike way through which it propagates.
The waves go with various speed in various medium. The medical ultrasound system works at higher frequencies, normally 1-10 MHz.
The ultrasound machine ascertains the distance from probe to the tissue or organ, utilizing the speed of the sound in the tissue and the time of each echo returns.
The growing demand for screening requires the use of ultrasound systems as a diagnostic tool right from the primary point of consultation along with helping in restructuring treatment workflow. Spontaneity in reporting the diagnostic images is a vital factor for the adoption of these systems, mainly in emergency medicines and intensive care units.
Europe Portable Ultrasound Market: Region-wise Outlook
By geography the market is categorized into numerous regions namely, Germany, Italy, Spain, U.K and France. Germany and U.K are the leaders in the European region and are estimated to experience remarkable growth in the aforementioned forecast period.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Europe Portable Ultrasound market outlook in Europe? What trends are affecting the European market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Europe Portable Ultrasound space in Europe?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Europe Portable Ultrasound manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Europe Portable Ultrasound currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Europe Portable Ultrasound?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Europe Portable Ultrasound?
Europe Portable Ultrasound Market: Key Players
FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (Japan), Analogic Corporation (U.S.), Esaote S.p.A. (Italy), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Toshiba Corporation (Japan), Siemens AG (Germany), General Electric Company (U.S.), Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Hitachi Ltd. (Japan) and Mindray Medical International Ltd. (China) are some of the major players in the European ultrasound market.
Reasons to access Europe Portable Ultrasound Market Report:
- regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!