According to the report “Latin America Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the Latin America market is projected to reach USD 0.38 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 20.30% during the forecast period 2016-2021
- Advertising -
Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) is described as minimally invasive procedure replaces the improper functioning aortic valves. TAVR offers an efficient valve replacement procedure as compared to open-heart surgery for the benefit of high risk patients.
Transcatheter heart valve replacement systems are referred as cardiovascular devices replace the old and damaged valves. TAVR is used for the treatment of aortic valve disorders such as severe aortic stenosis, degeneration, & regurgitation.
- Advertising -
These aortic valves are available with varied sizes (such as 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, & 29mm). TAVR is performed during different surgery methods such as transfemoral implantation (through the femoral artery), transapical implantation (through the apex of the heart), transaortic implantation (through the top of right chest), and transcaval implantation (through the femoral vein).
Get a comprehensive overview of the Latin America Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-transcatheter-aortic-valve-replacement-market-362/
Latin America Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Market: Drivers & Restraints
Growing number of cardiovascular diseases, rising number of clinical trials for the product launches in this market, government initiatives towards the adoption of innovative medical technologies are some of the major factors driving the growth of transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market in Latin America. However, insufficient healthcare infrastructure, low adoption of advanced cardiovascular devices, and risks associated with TAVR procedures are some of the factors expected to restrain the growth of transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market in Latin America.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Latin America Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-transcatheter-aortic-valve-replacement-market-362/request-sample
Latin America Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Market: Segmentation
By Surgery Method
- Transfemoral Implantation
- Transapical Implantation
- Transaortic Implantation
- Transcaval Implantation
By Valve Frame Material
- Stainless Steel
By Valve Size
- 14mm to 18 mm
- 18mm to 22 mm
- 22mm to 29mm
By Valve Leaflets Material
- Bovine Heart Tissue
- Cow Heart Tissue
- Other Valve Leaflets Material
By End Users
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information. Get report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-transcatheter-aortic-valve-replacement-market-362/customize-report
Latin America Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Market: Overview
Of these, transfemoral is estimated to command the largest share of global transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market by surgery method in 2016 and expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Based on valve frame material, nitinol segment is expected to account for the largest share of global transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market by valve frame material in 2016.
Transcatheter valve size market is segmented as 14mm to 18mm, 18mm to 22mm, and 22mm to 29mm. Based on valve leaflets material, the market is segmented as bovine heart tissue, cow heart tissue, and other valve leaflets material.
Based on end users, the market is sub-segmented as hospitals, ambulatory surgical centres, & cardiac catheterization laboratories. Of these, hospital segment held the largest share of global transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market by end users in 2016.
Latin America Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geographical areas, Latin America transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market is segmented as Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico. Brazil accounts for the largest market share in the region with more than 55% of the market and is expected to lead the market during the forecast period.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the market growth till 2021 and what will be the resultant market forecast in the year?
- What was the market size from 2016 to 2021 ?
- What is the current and future Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Market outlook in Latin America?
- What trends are affecting the Latin America market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) space in Latin America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)?
Latin America Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Market: Key Players
The key players in global transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market such as, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (U.S.), Medtronic, Inc. (Ireland), Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), St. Jude Medical Inc. (U.S.), JenaValve Technology, Inc. (Germany), Symetis SA (Switzerland), Direct Flow Medical, Inc. (U.S.), Sorin Group (Italy), Meril Life Sciences India Pvt Ltd (India), and Braile Biomedica (Brazil).
Reasons to access Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: