North America Trauma Fixation Devices Market by Type (Internal and External Trauma Fixation Devices), by End Users (Hospitals and POC testing) and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
According to the report Trauma Fixation Devices Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is predicted to reach USD 2,599 million by 2021 from USD 1,987 million in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 5.51%.
The physical injuries such as, burns, dislocations, sprains, fractures, and strains are segregated under trauma, for which the trauma fixation devices are a prominent solution. Technologically advanced customized implants, tissue engineering and smart implants are diversifying the product portfolio in this market.
WHO’s recent report depicts that traumatic injuries are the cause of around 10% of mortality each year.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
The trauma fixation devices can be categorized in two segments namely external trauma fixation devices and internal trauma fixation devices. External trauma fixation devices are used for temporary fracture fixation and help in providing support to the affected bone while their healing process.
Since these fixation devices are applied externally, can be adjusted as per the individual requirements of the patient. Owing to the underdevelopment of the bones, this procedure is preferred in pediatric trauma cases.
In addition, they are also applied on those patients whose skin over fracture has been damaged.
Internal fixation devices are helpful in fixing fractured bones in definite shape by implanting different devices. These devices include various intramedullary nails, cannulated screws, hip screws, wires, cables, conventional hip screws, pins and plates.
The materials utilized to build these devices are majorly made of stainless steel, cobalt and titanium.
Get a comprehensive overview of the North America Trauma Fixation Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-trauma-fixation-devices-market-340/
North America Trauma Fixation Devices Market: Drivers & Restraints
The upsurge in geriatric population has augmented the growth of market, as the aged people possess higher risk for osteoporosis leading to an increased demand for trauma fixation devices. Further, increase in disposable incomes and growing awareness about latest developments in medical field along with the availability of advanced medical facilities, favourable reimbursement policies, rise in healthcare expenditure, high costs associated with surgeries, competitive pricing, and availability of substitutes have also contributed in the growth of North America Trauma fixation devices market.
However, compatibility issues like infection and allergy associated with the utilization of external and internal trauma fixation devices. Also, the high cost of these devices is inhibiting the adoption or usage.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the North America Trauma Fixation Devices Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-trauma-fixation-devices-market-340/request-sample
Trauma Fixation Devices Market: Segmentation
- By Type
o Internal trauma fixation devices
- Intramedullary nails
o External Trauma fixation devices
- Unilateral fixation
- Circular fixation
- Hybrid fixation
- By End Users
o Point of Care testing
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information. Get report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-trauma-fixation-devices-market-340/customize-report
North America Trauma Fixation Devices Market: Overview
North America Trauma devices market is expected to witness a rapid growth over the next seven years due to increasing geriatric population base, adoption of orthopaedic surgery for osteoarthritis and rising number of sports related injury. In addition, increasing fracture cases and rise in demand for better facilities in orthopaedic trauma surgeries is also expected to boost growth rate for trauma devices market.
Conventional plate and screw system is now being replaced by new hybrid systems. Earlier the hybrid systems were not used for small fractures and joint problems but they are now being developed by researchers and are adopted by orthopaedic surgeons owing to greater efficiency.
Technologically advanced customized implants, tissue engineering and smart implants are further expected to cater lucrative growth to this market. Standard systems are falling wayside and hybrid systems are gaining relatively higher market share.
North America Trauma Fixation Devices Market: Region-wise Outlook
Furthermore, on the basis of geography the North America market for trauma fixation devices is analysed under USA and Canada. North America represents the largest share of the global trauma devices market, owing to supportive government policies facilitating purchase of these devices.
The upsurge in aging population in North American countries is also providing an opportunity for the growth of trauma fixation devices market as the aged personnel possess high risk of osteoporosis which in turn will increase the demand for trauma devices.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Trauma Fixation Devices market outlook in North America? What trends are affecting the North American market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Trauma Fixation Devices space in North America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Trauma Fixation Devices manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Trauma Fixation Devices currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Trauma Fixation Devices?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Trauma Fixation Devices?
North America Trauma Fixation Devices Market: Key Players
Some of the major companies operating in the North America trauma fixation devices market are DePuy Synthesis, Stryker Corporation, Smith & Nephew, Zimmer, Biomet, Arthrex, Conmed, Integra Lifesciences Corporation, Medtronic, Inc., and Bioretec, Inc.
Reasons to access Trauma Fixation Devices Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!