Demand for Widefield Imaging Systems Remains High in Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment
Advanced imaging systems are becoming the crux of all intricate medical procedures, especially for methods that treat ailments of sensitive body parts & organs. Widefield imaging systems are known to play a similar role in treatment of various eye disorders and diseases.
One wrong touch to the naked eye can, not only irk the patient, but also give rise to tremendous physical discomfort and lead to undue exposure to infectious diseases. Medical professionals, hence, are promoting the use of widefield imaging technologies for assisting the imaging purposes in treatment of ocular oncology, diabetic retinopathy and other retinal diseases.
According to Future Market Insights –
- The global market for widefield imaging systems, which is presently valued at US$ 385.8 million, will soar at 8% CAGR and bring in revenues worth US$ 834.5 million by the end of 2026.
- Diabetic Retinopathy will account for over US$ 320 million revenues by 2026-end, procuring nearly 40% of the global market value.
- Demand for widefield imaging systems will be high for treatment of glaucoma, registering an increment at 9.2% CAGR.
Request For Report [email protected] www.futuremarketinsights.com/repor…ample/rep-gb-1732
Apropos the report titled “Widefield Imaging System Market: Global Industry Study and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026,” North America is projected to account for more than 40% of global revenues throughout the forecast period. Sales of widefield imaging systems in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region will surpass US$ 130 million by 2026-end.
Latin America and the Middle East & Africa (MEA) regions are likely to exhibit sluggish growth, compared to Western Europe and Eastern Europe’s widefield imaging system market. Meanwhile, Japan’s widefield imaging systems sales will surpass US$ 65 million revenues by the end of forecast period.
European medical device manufacturers are observed to play key role in the global widefield imaging system market. Some of the leading manufacturers of widefield imaging systems include Centervue SpA (Italy), Optos plc, Carl Zeiss Meditec (Germany) and Heidelberg Engineering GmbH (Germany).
US-based companies Visunex Medical Systems, Inc. and Clarity Medical Systems, Inc. are also observed as key players in the global market for widefield imaging systems.
Highlights of the research on global widefield imaging system market include:
- Hospitals will remain the largest end-user of widefield imaging systems, accounting for global revenues worth over US$ 300 million by 2026-end
- Throughout the forecast period, demand for standalone widefield imaging systems will remain higher. Although, portable modality of using widefield imaging systems will gain traction.
- While sales of instruments will remain higher compared to software used in widefield imaging systems, data analysis & interpretation software are likely to witness higher demand over the forecast period
Send an Enquiry @ http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-1732
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm delivering syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our research services cover global as well as regional emerging markets such as GCC, ASEAN and BRICS. Our offerings cover a broad spectrum of industries including Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Technology, Healthcare and Retail.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!