HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 165 pages on title 'Drug Addiction - Pipeline Review, H1 2017' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers global regions and important players .
- Advertising -
The latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Drug Addiction - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Drug Addiction (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Drug addiction, also called substance dependence or chemical dependency, is a disease that is characterized by a destructive pattern of drug abuse that leads to significant problems involving tolerance to or withdrawal from the substance. Drug addiction symptoms or behaviors include recurrent drug use that results in a lack of meeting important obligations at work, school, or home, inability to sleep, awake at unusual times, unusual laziness, loss of or increased in appetite, changes in eating habits, cold, sweaty palms; shaking hands., red, watery eyes; pupils larger or smaller than usual and unusual smells on breath, body or clothes.
The Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Drug Addiction - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Drug Addiction (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- Advertising -
The Drug Addiction (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Drug Addiction and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 7, 6, 2, 28, 2 and 1 respectively.
Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2, 12 and 5 molecules, respectively.
Drug Addiction (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from The proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Drug Addiction (Central Nervous System).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Drug Addiction (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Drug Addiction (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Drug Addiction (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Drug Addiction (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to access
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Drug Addiction (Central Nervous System).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Drug Addiction (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 6
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 7
Drug Addiction - Overview 8
Drug Addiction - Therapeutics Development 9
Pipeline Overview 9
Pipeline by Companies 10
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 13
Products under Development by Companies 15
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 18
Drug Addiction - Therapeutics Assessment 20
Assessment by Target 20
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 23
Assessment by Route of Administration 26
Assessment by Molecule Type 28
Drug Addiction - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 30
View Detailed Table of Content at www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/280855-drug-addiction-pipeline-review
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: HTF Market Report is wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited which provides next-generation service for organizations with a deep focus on market intelligence, data analytics, and social intelligence, all uniquely delivered under one roof by skilled professionals. By combining and analyzing acquire lucid and most relevant data which would help in better decision-making. We provide your requirements with speed and cost benefit across the world, we are able to achi ...
For more information: